Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:48 pm  Post subject: Discord Chat For Those Interested In Speedrunning!  
Hi everybody,
I thought I would let you guys know about a chat that I'm setting up for those interested in speedrunning any of the SSX games. In case you are unfamiliar with speedrunning or how SSX is used for speedrunning, here's a brief description:
All of the SSX games have a couple of categories that are universal for speedruns. The first is All Peak, which consists of completing all of the tracks in the game as fast as possible. These runs are single segment (as are all speedruns in these games for the most part). All Peak can also be done with the goal of achieving Gold medals on all of the freestyle courses in the game. Speedrunning can also include individual time trials on select courses, which is what I do in some games like SSX 3. While these "runs" are pretty short, they're still something that I believe applies to speedrunning. Finally, there are more obscure categories that people have invented over time, such as Rithek's All Snowflakes in SSX 3 or All Geotag runs in SSX 2012. My point being, there are many options for running these games.
Speedrunning is something I'm very passionate about, and I hope that people will consider stopping by the chat room and saying hi! If you're new to speedrunning, then that's great! There are plenty of people around who can help teach you the ropes.
If you'd like to join in on the fun, here is an invite link to the chat room. Hope to see you there!
- CGPDM
the link --> https://discord.gg/0elBJczZLUO9GuF4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Discord Chat For Those Interested In Speedrunning!  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
I speedrun and do quickness stuff in this game all the time. I've decided to check out the chat, no one is there right at the moment though. I'd love to find out what exactly we'd be discussing and what-not.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]