Switch to full style
Forum for general topics of all SSX types
Post a reply

Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:49 pm

My loving wife called in the shop and picked up some drinks for a rather hot day. She got in the car and told me she'd though of me while she was in there and handed me my cola drink (see below)

SO for a bit of fun:
Heres the starter - now go find the other team members see how many we can get

UPDATE: I'll put any images here together :)
Elise
Nate
Alex
Zoe
Click to reveal hidden content: show

Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:46 pm

wtf?

Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Unfortunately I think it's only a UK thing.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:31 am

Nah Australia had it too.

Basically Coca-Cola do a promotion every year called "Share a coke" and all the bottles have names on. I had a "Ralph" one today.

I think we'll find Zoe Yetster but I'm doubting we'll get anyone else.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:18 pm

We have it in Sweden aswell, but unfortunately it's limited to common and popular Swedish names (and no, Viggo isn't a common or popular Swedish name lol).

That Elise bottle was a good find though, Yeti!

Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:50 pm

what a shame its a limited promotion, and I have seen Zoe before. I though I found Nate today but the bottle was turned so it really said Mate :)

Well, I'll see what we can find anyway :thumbsup

Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Saw a Simon today, but that doesn't really count. Claude confirms that the Germans have a Jürgen bottle though, suppose this is something. Also had an Alex as well, can't think of who else we might find though :shrug

Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:03 pm

I saw these today, so they're in the US, too! No SSX name, though. I bought "friends." :lol

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 am

yeah, I purposely try to be the one that says FAMILY, because its just weird drinking a coke with someone else name on it.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:38 pm

:lol I got "Share a Coke with [my brother's name]" the other day and I was like, "HELLLL NO." Still no SSX names!

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Finally! Got two in one fridge!

Guess Alex is popular. :lol Not surprised.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Great find with 'NATE' city, I also found a Alex :thumbsup - added to first post

Now also added Zoe :D

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:04 am

You can go online and buy named bottles at shareacoke.com but they're in glass bottles.
Post a reply