Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:09 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 am  Post subject: Amazing SSX Fanfiction  
PSN: chaplin21
Look, this is my first time making a thread. Just figured you would all love this!

So I've been playing a lot of SSX lately and, unsurprisingly, I've been looking all over for old games and merchandise and stuff. However I found this really awesome SSX Fanfiction story with an original character that is good enough to be in the newest games. I guess the plot is great and I really love everything about it so far.

If you want to read it, you are more than welcome to read it here, it's nearly completed:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7159622/1/SSX-Snowboard-Super-Cross

Also, just so there are no suspicions, I'm not the author of this story. I am, however, one of the people who review it :)

Thanks for reading guys, hopefully you find the story enjoyable,
Largo.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Amazing SSX Fanfiction  
XBL: KKBox
I've been reading the first few chapters. I like it! The characters act like I imagine they would. I like the real-world explanations for all of the crazy things the riders can do. I wouldn't necessarily like these explanations in-game, but they're cool in this genre.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Amazing SSX Fanfiction  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Yeah, Fanatic's fic is amazing! I really really like his OC characther Roxanne. I mean, a lot of the OCs from the SSX community are fantastic, and anything but "mary-sue". Yet, like I stated in my review; Roxanne is probably the only oc I'll really like to see in an SSX game! She's well developed and her character has a ton of depth. The whole plot in the fic is just amazingly written. It's definitely one of my top SSX fanfics. (:

Btw welcome to the forums, Largo! :cheers

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]