Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:58 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:27 pm  Post subject: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
XBL: kylelikesbeache
I was thinking of which of the two games I should get, SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)? Also, it'd be helpful to state as to why you made your choice.

Thanks! :D

I'm just looking for a little 'friendly' competition...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Tricky made the original game irrelevant. Everything in SSX is in Tricky, just updated.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
CharmyDweeng wrote:
Tricky made the original game irrelevant. Everything in SSX is in Tricky, just updated.

This, Tricky was a fantastic update for SSX. Go for Tricky.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
Get SSX first

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:00 am  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
Tricky.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:00 am  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
PSN: Equinoqs
I liked learning the series with SSX first before experiencing the in-your-face-ness of Tricky.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
if you're planning on playing the rest of the games, i would say get SSX. only then can you appreciate Tricky as much as possible. thought Tricky was my first game, i would say being able to see and feel the upgrade would have been awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
I feel I should elaborate on my post

SSX has such a distinct and cool style to it. The way the tracks look and the music and the style of the text and numbers and Rahzel

After going back to it to complete all the trickbooks after years of not playing it, it really made me remember why I love the series

This is the thread I made

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8440

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
Well, since I couldn't decide, I saved up a little more and got them both! SSX came a few days ago, and I can see why people thought it was spectacularly badass for a launch title! Tricky arrived a few hours ago, and well, I think Tricky is better, given the updated textures and voice actors. Kinda makes me wish Ea put more time into SSX 2012 and put in character bios and such.

Quote:
This is the thread I made

Oh....I kinda did a search, and couldn't find it, whoops. :heh

I'm just looking for a little 'friendly' competition...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 am  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
PSN: chaplin21
Nice idea, both games are good (haven't played the first one, but I've heard it was great).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:58 am  Post subject: Re: Which to Buy: SSX Tricky or SSX (2000)?  
kylelikesbeaches wrote:
Kinda makes me wish Ea put more time into SSX 2012 and put in character bios and such.

Saaaaaaaaaame. That's the one thing I was very disappointed with in SSX 2012. Well, that and the fact that it's basically ALL online play, but they kind of go hand in hand.

I haven't played the first game either. If I ever see it somewhere for really cheap I'll have to pick it up :)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]