Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:14 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 am  Post subject: SSX-y Time! Episode 11 and one-minute Survey! Please Help!  
Hey everyone! As well as a new episode of my Youtube show, I've also got a survey that I would love for you to fill out about your opinions on the current state of the game and what could be improved! I hope to cover the results in the next episode so if you want to know what people think of the game please help me out and fill in the survey :D

Here's the survey link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJGUlNIdm11dWQtbHU0Qkk5cTJCX0E6MQ#gid=0

And the episode is here:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:19 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX-y Time! Episode 11 and one-minute Survey! Please Hel  
PSN: aceofthorns
A good tip for the africa courses is to use pulse goggles insted of the headlamp, that way its almost like its not even dark :) Edit: just finnished up the survey

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 am  Post subject: Re: SSX-y Time! Episode 11 and one-minute Survey! Please Hel  
XBL: PaRtYR0ck3r
You spelled want wrong in the first part of your survey. Also what is your survey for I had no reason to do it other thn that I was bored.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]