Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:16 pm  Post subject: Houdini Music Video (SSX 2012 song)  
PSN: SSXfanatic
I didn't know where to put this exactly and it really has nothing todo with SSX, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Houdini was my favorite song when SSX was coming out, and it also got me to like a lot of Foster the People's music (except for the Pumped Up Kicks one...that's gotta be the most annoying song ever...). THis actually came out about a week ago, and I think it's the best music video they could havehad for the song. Check it out:

Well...maybe it's not the best, but I found it oddly interesting and funny.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Houdini Music Video (SSX 2012 song)  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
that music video was pretty awesome. awesome song too

now, if only that could happen in real life, that would be epic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:03 am  Post subject: Re: Houdini Music Video (SSX 2012 song)  
PSN: Trolling4free
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
that music video was pretty awesome. awesome song too

now, if only that could happen in real life, that would be epic

But it would be sad if they really died now... :dead :dead :dead :dead :cry :cry :cry :cry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 am  Post subject: Re: Houdini Music Video (SSX 2012 song)  
XBL: Hiki
Houdini song (SSX) nice sharing here. Some of person which are unknown form this songs. They all can listen and i m dead sure they like it.... :thumbsup :thumbsup

Last edited by fredchirsty on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Houdini Music Video (SSX 2012 song)  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
They always have pretty unique vids. I love the idea of this one even though its creepy as fuck! lol

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]