Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:58 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 pm  Post subject: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: bubles484
So im wondering who is your favourite ssx character? [kaori] [jp] [zoessx] [marisol] [skye] [griff] [elise] [eddie] [mac] [seeiah] [psymon] [moby] idk mine is maybe umm kaori,Pysmon and maybe alex tane and elise i dont know i love almost every character and i will also make a thread about your favorite game and/or character im sorry if you think this is stupid im not much of a bloger or somthing. :heh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:34 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
when i started playing ssx tricky i was hooked on eddie but as soon as i unlocked psymon i was instantly hooked on his crazy attitude and his awesome sig...so yeah i love psymon hes my main man! second would be eddie and third would probably be thor with jp not far behind...oh and all of the ladies except seeiah her baldness creeped me out-PSN ID willyuchiha27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:15 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: TruGamer97
Eddie, Griff and Ty. I was expecting to use Moby a lot but I don't really like him in this game.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:51 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
PSN: Unkillable-cat
Played all but the first ssx, and it's been psymon all the way, just a shame they killed the OTT side of the characters in this game.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
Marty and JP.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
JP in Tricky and Kaori in SSX 2012.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Griff, Elise, Zoe, Mac, Ty, Allegra, Hiro, Jurgen, Viggo and Nate (ssx3 version) mainly but i love them all besides luther

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
PSN: DreadRandal
(wow, this got rather long)

In SSX, I played Zoe, Moby and Jurgen the most, but I liked them all. (except Mac, I didn't like him until SSX 3 with the Aviators, moppish "Alex Turner" hair and hoodies. I was never big on "Eminem in a puffy jacket Mac.")

In Tricky I played Moby, Marisol, Eddie and Kaori most. I liked most everyone here too. Though I don't know if my lack of enthusiasm for Brodi came from his "Zen surfer bro" thing or my disliking Billy Zane. (I even liked Seeiah and Luthor. )

Their designs needed some work, and if brought back, I'd like her to have some hair and him to have better fitting clothes, but a very big part of their likability came from Macy Gray putting in a great performance (though her Cleopatra jones outfits were too over the top) and as for Luther, I like Oliver Platt.

Though I love Zoe, her "tricky hair" sucks and, as much as I listen to Bif Naked's music, her dialog was too slow and campy for Zoe. She did a little better on 3, though.

In 3, I mostly got my Zoe back. I almost even liked the dookie rolls as much as her razor tails. (or whatever you call Zoe's original hair), I also played "Alex Turner" Mac, Moby, Allegra, Elise and butterfly-geisha Kaori.

In On Tour, even though there was technically in-game veterans, I sort of mostly just played a "create-a-character" versions of Allegra and Mac, as they were the easiest to generate in that mess of a game.

The hills were cool, it was just that everything else people had grown to love was radically changed. Also, I was a bit offended by that games "me speakee Engrish" version of Kaori. If you're going to have Kaori speak English, get a Japanese actress who speaks it with a real Japanese accent. Not a North American who fakes one.

I couldn't get used to the controls on Blur and, to this day, have already played Deadly Descents more than Blur, which I have owned for over a year. Even then, they all look "Nintendo-y" and nobody talks. It is the only SSX game I have ever picked up ... then put right back down.

Less than a month is too short a time to re-establish connections with veterans or get to know the new faces in DD. I like the new Griff, I just wish they hadn't ret-conned his age. Psymon is very heavy footed and slow to turn in DD, much like Jurgen, Luthor and Nate. While Moby is one of my go-to boarders, I have yet to play him past his WT section. I'll get there though. Like I said, two weeks isn't long enough.

I can tell you with confidence, however, that over the years my now 14yo daughter has never veered far from Kaori and my 7yo son won't budge off of Griff. (he has actually played Blur more than me and developed his liking of Griff from there. I'm not sure If he's played SSX 3 Griff. If he has, surely he was no older than 4 or 5 at the time.)

Sorry for making this so long. =B

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: KKBox
I've never played the original SSX because I don't have a PS2.

In Tricky, my favorite characters were Elise and Marisol.

In 3, most of the characters were good, but I preferred Elise, Allegra, Zoe, and Moby. Especially Elise.

In On Tour, most of the characters were definitely not themselves. Elise, fortunately enough, didn't stray TOO far off.

I've never played Blur because I suck at the Wii.

With this new installment, I find myself once again favoring Elise (shocker!) but I've also come to enjoy Tane and Alex, and even Psymon is fun, too. Of course, as Dead Randal says, a month isn't a lot of time to get to know the characters, so who knows where things will go.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: Resetting
PSN: IDontHaveAPS3
ive always loved kaori. i dont like what theyve done to her face in this generation though, looks like shes taken seven too many faceplants.

I hate griff. so much.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: WilliamK
I own, or have owned, all ssx games and I have never truly stuck to one character.

Although if I had to choose any one character it would probably be either Nate or Allegra.

edit= = maybe even Jack, if he had made it in.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:14 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
For the answer of this question i have main 3 names revolving in my mind Marty,Eddie and Griff.
All are say as fantastic characters!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
PSN: jonipooon
SSX: Kaori
Tricky: Kaori
SSX 3: Kaori
On Tour: N/A
Blur: N/A
Deadly Descents: Tane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:35 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
SSX: Kaori
Tricky: Kaori
SSX 3: Kaori
On Tour: Skye/Kaori
Blur: Skye/Kaori
Deadly Descents: Thor/Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:13 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: speed0fsound7
Tricky:Eddie
Ssx 3: Nate
Ssx 2012: Eddie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
I used to play with JP all the time in Tricky, Moby in 3, and now Eddie.

So JP, Moby, and Eddie.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
PSN: CurryBrace
In the first one I always played as Moby because he was on the box art, in Tricky I played as Psymon because he was freaking awesome, especially with his one board with the Uber trick that he cut himself in half, in 3 I always played as Viggo and personally he's my favorite character from all the games, and in this one I always play as Alex.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 am  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: MetalGunBlade
SSX/Tricky: Mac
SSX 3: Kid Griff
SSX Blur: Griff
SSX 2012: Griff

Griff was better as a kid but he's still pretty great.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
XBL: XahGee
SSX: [mac]
Tricky: [eddie]
SSX 3: [zoe]
SSX 2012: [mac] / [eddie] / [zoe]

http://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/215479529

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
SSX- Zoe i guess?
Tricky- either elise or zoe
3- allegra
on tour- allegra elise or zoe :P can't choose
blur- i guess allegra orr skye
SSX- hmm, toughy. I guess zoe. soon to be allegra though, i bet :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Who is your favourite ssx character?  
SSX - Moby
SSX Tricky - Psymon
SSX3 - Nate
SSX On Tour - Nate
SSX Blur - ...
SSX (2012) - No one yet

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ]