Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
The Gravitude Bar • View topic - SSX 2012 Master Runs
Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the upcoming entry in the SSX series
Post a reply

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 am

Both of those One Step Ahead vids are absolutely bat shit insane. I dont even know what to say. I just threw up watching the trick vid in particular.
:eek
:china

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 pm

:lol

Yeah One Step Ahead is easily my favorite track. I have been working on that run since I got the game basically.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

New videos:

  • One Step Ahead - 1:20.66 yako591
  • One Step Ahead - 46.1 million yako591
  • The Hammer - 71.8 million yako591
  • Curnoe's Moustache - 50.6 million yako591
  • JT2 - 88 million yako591
  • Last Call - 0:46.64 TrickyEmu
  • Red Light - 1:44.16 g0mbl3r
  • Burnout - 4704.54m the hot legend

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Damn I forgot to post my Curnoe's video here



Also have a corkscrew video coming up

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Yako, I just crapped my pants at work watching that One Step Ahead Trick It video. Easily the best Trick It Master Run so far. :china

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm

gondee wrote:Yako, I just crapped my pants at work watching that One Step Ahead Trick It video. Easily the best Trick It Master Run so far. :china


No joke! He made that run look like childs play. I watched it a few times on my lunch break today in disbelief!

Yako, I would love to see what you can do on One Step Ahead racing it with no wing suit. You obviously know that track incredibly well and I bet you could tear it up! My best time with no wing suit is 2:53 and the best time I have seen or heard about was a 2:35 by a forum member here (cant remember who off hand). I would bet the farm that you could set a new non wing suit record on this track. :pimp

By the way, your Serenity vids have helped me out big time. My goal right now is to break 100mil which would be GREAT for me. I hit 99mil last night in the Global Event :glare , but should be able to crack 100 here pretty soon. Thanks man!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Best I could get on video

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Todd Smith wrote:Yako, I would love to see what you can do on One Step Ahead racing it with no wing suit. You obviously know that track incredibly well and I bet you could tear it up! My best time with no wing suit is 2:53 and the best time I have seen or heard about was a 2:35 by a forum member here (cant remember who off hand). I would bet the farm that you could set a new non wing suit record on this track. :pimp

By the way, your Serenity vids have helped me out big time. My goal right now is to break 100mil which would be GREAT for me. I hit 99mil last night in the Global Event :glare , but should be able to crack 100 here pretty soon. Thanks man!


No problem, glad I could help. :thumbsup

Yeah I've been meaning to try racing on One Step Ahead without the wingsuit. Non-wingsuit racing isn't exactly my specialty, but I'll see what I can do.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Broken Elbow Trick It Merqury City Record:



My face when I saw I was the Merq Recordman | Click to reveal hidden content
Image
Last edited by Legendsuper on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 pm

SSX: Antarctica -- Mount Craddock: Headshot: Race It 1:23.98

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

:lol Almost the record on Mass SSX 2012 Siberia -- Kara-Oiuk: Critical Mass: Survive It 98,780.83 m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12hyeIXPxs&list=UU2eIVJlqa6Va5Ascl03-jOw&index=10&feature=plcp

Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 pm

the hot legend wrote::lol Almost the record on Mass SSX 2012 Siberia -- Kara-Oiuk: Critical Mass: Survive It 98,780.83 m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12hyeIXPxs&list=UU2eIVJlqa6Va5Ascl03-jOw&index=10&feature=plcp

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Xedec wrote:
the hot legend wrote::lol Almost the record on Mass SSX 2012 Siberia -- Kara-Oiuk: Critical Mass: Survive It 98,780.83 m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12hyeIXPxs&list=UU2eIVJlqa6Va5Ascl03-jOw&index=10&feature=plcp

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Critical Mass is quite easy if you have the time and patience. but 98,780 meters? thats crazy long

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 pm

spacemarine has 1:31 without the wingsuit. I think I have the fastest wingsuit time for snake bite at 1:36. I feel like using the wingsuit might actually be more difficult. Let me know what you think.
| Click to reveal hidden content

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 pm

g0mbl3r wrote:spacemarine has 1:31 without the wingsuit. I think I have the fastest wingsuit time for snake bite at 1:36. I feel like using the wingsuit might actually be more difficult. Let me know what you think.
| Click to reveal hidden content
Ill set up my video footage for it for you guys to get that I might have a faster time on it but ill check!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I spend some time in the Himalaya's today and this is a little video of what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4flqBgMhahA

A few mistakes here and there but overal I think it's a pretty good run: 31.089.504

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Hush 1:41.63

Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 pm

The Big Wachowski 4:11.29

Wed May 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Updated:

  • The Big Wachowski - 4:11.89 Apache Dog
  • The Big Wachowski - 210.3 million yako591
  • The Big Wachowski - 3:55.68 Xedec
  • Hush- 1:41.63 Th3 Apache Dog
  • Evil Genius - 1:17.39 Xedec
  • Snake Bite - 1:30.58 Xedec
  • Off The Grid - 1:21.26 Xedec
  • Critical Mass - 98,780.83m the hot legend
  • Headshot - 1:23.98 Xedec
  • Broken Elbow - 22.5 million Legendsuper
  • Corkscrew - 2:07.79 Th3 Apache Dog
  • Fall From Grace - 31.0 million kozaboza

Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm

gondee wrote:Updated:

  • The Big Wachowski - 210.3 million yako591
  • The Big Wachowski - 3:55.68 Xedec
  • Hush- 1:41.63 Th3 Apache Dog
  • Evil Genius - 1:17.39 Xedec
  • Snake Bite - 1:30.58 Xedec
  • Off The Grid - 1:21.26 Xedec
  • Critical Mass - 98,780.83m the hot legend
  • Headshot - 1:23.98 Xedec
  • Broken Elbow - 22.5 million Legendsuper
  • Corkscrew - 2:07.79 Th3 Apache Dog
  • Fall From Grace - 31.0 million kozaboza

Aww not mine? He uses wingsuit =[

Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Th3 Apache Dog wrote:Aww not mine? He uses wingsuit =[

You posted after I posted the list, but I added it. :cheers

Wed May 02, 2012 8:00 pm

gondee wrote:
Th3 Apache Dog wrote:Aww not mine? He uses wingsuit =[

You posted after I posted the list, but I added it. :cheers

Oh ok thanks Gondee. I guess I had bad timing haha :heh

Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm

gondee wrote:
Th3 Apache Dog wrote:Aww not mine? He uses wingsuit =[

You posted after I posted the list, but I added it. :cheers

Hey Apache I use wingsuit so I can beat peoples times who use wingsuit. I don't use wingsuit tell after I get first without it because if I can get first without wingsuit then I can get even faster with it.

Wed May 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Xedec wrote:
gondee wrote:
Th3 Apache Dog wrote:Aww not mine? He uses wingsuit =[

You posted after I posted the list, but I added it. :cheers

Hey Apache I use wingsuit so I can beat peoples times who use wingsuit. I don't use wingsuit tell after I get first without it because if I can get first without wingsuit then I can get even faster with it.

I have no problem with you using a wingsuit man I understand that you want to be on top of the wingsuit game haha :P

Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Th3 Apache Dog wrote:I have no problem with you using a wingsuit man I understand that you want to be on top of the wingsuit game haha :P

Thanks man! :china your amazing I mean your really good. I like that kind of competition. I don't like wingsuit at all but if I want to beat the number one racer on these scoreboards I have to use it. lol maybe I should get gold for my other account and only do no wingsuit races with it lol
Post a reply