Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:26 pm  Post subject: grinding lv 15 characters  
Hey guys, so i am wondering the best/fastest way to get characters to level 15. I know there is already a topic that says gotta love fast foward race. So i want to get all characters to level 15, but no retro characters because i dont have them. I only have psymon to level 15 because he is my fav but i have like 4 or 5 level 10's.

Thank you,
Nigel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:20 am  Post subject: Re: grinding lv 15 characters  
XBL: movildima
Your best bet is to get a lot of level 15 geotags, and deploy them with your low-level characters. This way you will level them up very fast.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:56 am  Post subject: Re: grinding lv 15 characters  
PSN: Emu90
Collect geotags. One 500,000 credits geotag can get your character from lvl 1 to 9. Equip a wingsuit and start fishing for them with a high level character but don't race to the goal line when you have them. Quit the track. Then visit the exact same track with your low level character and reach the finish line. The geotag credits will be applied to that character instead. You will get crazy credits.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:15 am  Post subject: Re: grinding lv 15 characters  
XBL: crispaholic
PSN: krispaholik
would that also apply to dropping geotags? fish/drop then change to lowbie and finish?

Follow me on Twitter
Check out my latest and best on Youtube

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]