Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:27 pm  Post subject: SSX free on Xbox Live Gold December 15-31  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
http://www.destructoid.com/ssx-worms-battlegrounds-free-with-xbox-live-gold-in-december-284294.phtml

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:21 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX free on Xbox Live Gold December 15-31  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I was planning on writing a news article about this for the front page but I spaced it. Thanks for the reminder.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:47 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX free on Xbox Live Gold December 15-31  
PSN: Emu90
Make that news article! The more people know the better. :woot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:45 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX free on Xbox Live Gold December 15-31  
XBL: Morph Phoenix
Nobody I knew bought this game, while I got it day one.

Now they have no reason for why they can't at least try it, so I have a bunch of people in mind who I am going to make sure download this when it becomes available via gfg.

Woooo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:36 am  Post subject: Re: SSX free on Xbox Live Gold December 15-31  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
So yea, luckily someone had a 360 over here and i downloaded it. i played it first with like 8 people watching (classic controls works better on the dualshock 3 imo, its weird for me on the 360)......anyways i did a race, then everyone was like "wow, lemme see that.......it looks soooo easy." and yea, its funny watching people play this game for the first time. they were tripping out over the rewind feature

it kinda sucks knowing how to play this game down to the science of it.......i miss the day one days of figuring it out. :/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:51 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX free on Xbox Live Gold December 15-31  
XBL: Morph Phoenix
Similar thing for me when I played trick it round my brothers house the other day. Him and his kids looked at me like I was a wizard. I'm average at best, but to them it was wizardry.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]