Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:39 pm  Post subject: Rider Ghosts are BACK on PSN!!  
PSN: SledDawg_KR
As of January 22nd, the ability to see other riders in 3-2-1 GO! events (and even Globals) is BACK!
Not really sure why or how they returned--but who cares?! For now, anyway, the FUN (and HEART of SSX) is BACK!! :thumbsup
I've noticed an increased of riders on 3-2-1 GO! events, and I'm thinking "most of these folks have never even seen 3-2-1 at it's best, NOW they can!!"
Spread the word! :yes
See you on the slopes!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Rider Ghosts are BACK on PSN!!  
XBL: TruGamer97
I'm rather jealous. There still isn't many people around on the Xbox.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Rider Ghosts are BACK on PSN!!  
PSN: CurryBrace
Sweet, I was just playing and I was having a great time watching ghosts fall into bottomless pits while I zoomed by... Until I also fell into a pit :P The High Roller Race today is The Monster with no wingsuit and no rewinds, it took me (and many other people racing alongside me) more tries than I care to admit to make it to the finish line.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:43 am  Post subject: Re: Rider Ghosts are BACK on PSN!!  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
:woot :woot :woot :woot can you see them while using ridernet yet?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:44 am  Post subject: Re: Rider Ghosts are BACK on PSN!!  
Anyone else notice that Rider Ghosts on PSN have vanished again? (after being present for over a year!) At least they have for me. It's been like 3 days since I've seen other riders during 3-2-1 events.
Just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same? My thoughts are that perhaps some of the EA servers that service RiderNet have been taken offline (?) Are we experiencing "the beginning of the end" for RiderNet?? I wonder... :rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 am  Post subject: Re: Rider Ghosts are BACK on PSN!!  
As of this past weekend, rider Ghosts on PSN have been working again!
The ability to see other riders in Global--and more importantly, 321 GO! events is now functioning again on PSN!
Not sure how long it will last, ssx fans--so get on the slopes and enjoy seeing other riders for as long as it lasts!!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]