Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:37 am  Post subject: DLC that comes with online pass?  
Hi, I recently got the game and I threw away my online pass because EA discontinued them for their online services, but I forgot that the online pass also had some exclusive DLC on it (I think some kind of uber board or trick). Is it possible to get this DLC through the PSN store or through gameplay? :dead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 am  Post subject: Re: DLC that comes with online pass?  
Hi! Everything is downloadable from the PS store for free, unless you're in North America, in which case you won't be able to download Mt. Fuji because it's already on the disc. It used to pop up the next time you started the game after registering your online pass, so I don't know if it would show up for you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:21 pm  Post subject: Re: DLC that comes with online pass?  
It looks like I can't get Mt. Fuji without the online pass. :( Thanks for the information. I may have to bite the bullet and buy another copy just for the online pass. D'oh!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm  Post subject: Re: DLC that comes with online pass?  
Aw, that sucks! Don't feel like you're missing out on too much, though. It's pretty small and doesn't really add anything new. Unless you really like the aesthetic or want to collect every bit of content for the game, it's probably not worth it. Mt. Eddie, if you don't have it already, gives you much more bang for your buck.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:27 am  Post subject: Re: DLC that comes with online pass?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
Mt Fuji is good for racing. All 3 drops are fun. Tricking on it I can take or leave. Can't ever get it together for some reason.
Mt Eddie freezes for me all the time so I rarely play there. It does have some of the spirit of Tricky tho - so it's well worth getting.
If u can get another online pass I would go for it as there's many hours fun to be had.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 am  Post subject: Re: DLC that comes with online pass?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Didn't they make the online pass free? You could probably download the pass on the PSN store and get it that way.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]