Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:42 pm  Post subject: YUSSSSS, I finally found it!!!  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
I finally found the Mirrors Edge board. i have been looking for that thing ever since i found out it was in the game. and the best part is.......its a lvl 15 Legendary Board. With Extra Tricky Time. and it was a Mystery Item.

Man, it really cant get any more perfect than that. Has this happened to anyone else or am i "lucky"?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:17 am  Post subject: Re: YUSSSSS, I finally found it!!!  
PSN: jonipooon
I got it on my first try.

Lol, no, just kidding. I guess you were quite lucky since the inventory system in this sucks donkey balls. Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 am  Post subject: Re: YUSSSSS, I finally found it!!!  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Have you found the Mass Effect 3 board aswell? I only got 1 but I heard there is more (well, whats left of it.) It will be nice to know. My board is a lvl. 11 board (I found it legendary on my late characters) and its got MAX trick bonus. Yeah thats right, MAX trick level on lvl 11. I used the board all the time with the character until I reached lvl 15 where I found out that the board is now shit but really rare. It must have been a one-night stand sale for a limited time or something but I heard more people are getting it by switching the date on their consoles to get it. If I can, I would upload a photo of it. Cherrio! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 am  Post subject: Re: YUSSSSS, I finally found it!!!  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
:pimp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 pm  Post subject: Re: YUSSSSS, I finally found it!!!  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
CurryKingDH wrote:
:pimp

Thats Right!

sorry i forgot but you are the one that made the Mirrors Edge design. and i thank you.

And i do have the 3 Mass Effect Boards back when it was a promotional deal. it was always on the timed sale. Also, i have now started to collect all of Kaori's Ultimate Boards. Well, different colors of it at least.......got 3.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 am  Post subject: Re: YUSSSSS, I finally found it!!!  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
:thumbsup @Morten

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]