Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:06 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 pm  Post subject: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
Hello everybody, my name is Matthew. I just joined the site and I didn't even knew there was a fansite of SSX 2012, i'm a year late lol.

Anyways, I am like all of you, a huge fan of the franchise. And I had a question about the overal story of SSX, did all of you like the story telling of SSX? Like the SSX 2012 story mode and how they explained everything they all did? Well I thought the story was good and all, but not explained and showed very well. I mean, I liked it better with cinematics, drama, adventure, love and all that stuff. But I would have loved it more with great character interactions and actually showing us the rivalry between team SSX and Griff.

Let me get to the point, I just started writing some stories on FanFiction, and I always wrote stories about SF and Tekken. But when I recently played SSX and did the story mode again, I was getting very frustrated and sad because it was still a bit dull and not that much explanation, atleast for me. That's why I have decided to write a FanFiction about SSX 2012 if it had cinematics and dialogue.

All the characters from the game will be in it, except for of course, Travis Rice. I don't see how he fits with the cast. Only when you have time and if you would like to read it. Please visit FanFiction, follow and read the Deadly Descents story. I'll promise that i'll try to entertain you as much as I can and that I get the charateristics right like you all loved in Tricky.

You don't have to be a member of the site to follow it, just to know that i'll update the story every weekend or monday morning. Writing chapters takes a lot of time and editing to let the chapters make sense. Just tune in into the weekend to read some SSX and tell me what you think of it.

If you decide to follow me and tune in into the weekend whenever you have time, make sure to review yourself by using the same username as the Merqurycity dot com website, so that I can contact you for information if you don't get some parts about the story. I would be happy to explain it to you.

This was it, follow, read, and reiew my story if you want to. And I apologize for talking that much and if you are bored by this speech of mine.

BTW if people want to play me on PS3, my PSN name is: CorleoneMatt. So add me for some games, i'm not that great so i'll get my ass kicked very quickly.

Thanks again for your time, this was Matthew and I'm out. Peace

Fanfiction: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9144504/1/SSX-Deadly-Descents

Last edited by Matthew94 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
XBL: KKBox
I like it, it's interesting.

However, I have one problem. It was my understanding that Griff was actually originally a member of Zoe's Team SSX. He bailed on them due to his big ego and decided to face off against the team all by himself, which is how we get the story for our game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
Oh Yeah you know, about that. I know that whole part, but just because I changed that little fact about the story, I got lots of idea's in mind. But... I have a BUT lol not like that. I will do some things with Griff that will make people a bit mad at me for doing. I only did that to make the story more... you know... juicy, so please, don't get mad at me for what i'm about to do if you love Griff. If he just has an ego and thinks that he can do everything on his own, that's what makes it a little boring for me in the story, so I wanted to make him a real enemy and menace to team SSX with the aspects of a vilain. Let's just say that his ego is not the only thing he thinks to win. I'm not talking about cheating, just getting more on SSX's nerves. And later in the story, he'll even use one of the best SSX members for his own victory.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Matthew94 wrote:
Oh Yeah you know, about that. I know that whole part, but just because I changed that little fact about the story, I got lots of idea's in mind. But... I have a BUT lol not like that. I will do some things with Griff that will make people a bit mad at me for doing. I only did that to make the story more... you know... juicy, so please, don't get mad at me for what i'm about to do if you love Griff. If he just has an ego and thinks that he can do everything on his own, that's what makes it a little boring for me in the story, so I wanted to make him a real enemy and menace to team SSX with the aspects of a vilain. Let's just say that his ego is not the only thing he thinks to win. I'm not talking about cheating, just getting more on SSX's nerves. And later in the story, he'll even use one of the best SSX members for his own victory.

not a bad idea to be honest, i could use with sort of an alternate storyline type thing(i actually have no idea what the hell i'm talking about :heh )
also welcome to the site :thumbsup always good to see more people here

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
XBL: KKBox
I hate Griff. You make him look as bad as you want!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:43 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
SSXuberfan#1 wrote:
I hate Griff. You make him look as bad as you want!

Really? Well then I won't disappoint you. Let's just say that SSX biggest threath will be the one they would never expected to be all because of Griff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:53 am  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
Matthew94 wrote:

not a bad idea to be honest, i could use with sort of an alternate storyline type thing(i actually have no idea what the hell i'm talking about :heh )
also welcome to the site :thumbsup always good to see more people here

Lolol you a funny dude, and thank you for your welcome. I'll be more often on this site for SSX news

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 am  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Matthew94 wrote:
Lolol you a funny dude, and thank you for your welcome. I'll be more often on this site for SSX news

well it's kind of a dry spell right now regarding game news :glare , but if anything this will be one of the first places you'll hear about a new game, dlc, etc. :)
and if you're bored of that you can always check out the random topics we got floating around on the playground or topics based on previous games. just something to get you oriented around here :thumbsup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:06 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Deadly Descents Story Mode Fiction  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
Matthew94 wrote:

well it's kind of a dry spell right now regarding game news :glare , but if anything this will be one of the first places you'll hear about a new game, dlc, etc. :)
and if you're bored of that you can always check out the random topics we got floating around on the playground or topics based on previous games. just something to get you oriented around here :thumbsup

Thanks for the heads up, but I think i'll start thinking about my SSX Story now. I need to make it so enjoyable, that people will like it or follow it, and if they read it, even make them cry, don't have that many readers. I got a couple good ideas, but it has to make sense to the story, that's what made me think about my idea first. I got something i mind about Mac dieing at 3/4 part of the story and Kaori getting broken from sadness. But I haven't decided yet. Maybe some of you can think with me to give some ideas.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]