Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
minn wrote:
Todd Smith wrote:
Happy B-Day SSX! Cant believe you are already a year old!!! :eek

Are 3-2-1s pretty happening today/lately or not? Was thinking of getting the gold going again for a month just for SSX.

Wish I had sunk as much time into some sort of career this last year as I did this fucking game!!!!!!!!! :cry :frusty Oh well...........its been a blast!

Not sure about tonight on xbox (its just me and spook on right now) but this weekend looks promising. :yes
sooo.... GET IT!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO FLY WITH ME!! ;) :D

I do love flying with you Minn!! :pimp Chasing you lately in Explore (like on Bulldog!!!!!!!) has been driving me INSANE though!!!! :evil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Todd Smith wrote:
minn wrote:
Todd Smith wrote:
Happy B-Day SSX! Cant believe you are already a year old!!! :eek

Are 3-2-1s pretty happening today/lately or not? Was thinking of getting the gold going again for a month just for SSX.

Wish I had sunk as much time into some sort of career this last year as I did this fucking game!!!!!!!!! :cry :frusty Oh well...........its been a blast!

Not sure about tonight on xbox (its just me and spook on right now) but this weekend looks promising. :yes
sooo.... GET IT!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO FLY WITH ME!! ;) :D

I do love flying with you Minn!! :pimp Chasing you lately in Explore (like on Bulldog!!!!!!!) has been driving me INSANE though!!!! :evil

Hey at least I have a sweet ass to chase ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
:drool :woot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:14 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Update for those of you that I haven't talked to in Grav chat or messaged personally. 321 action should be ongoing all day and into tomorrow. As there is no real schedule for anything, the easiest way to see what is going on is to pop into chat and yell. Hopefully we can continue to kick it hard and laugh our asses off. Testing new features on winona with ozmo kinda took over yesterday :heh (shit is badass - check it out - both on the site and in chat) but ozmo says he is going to actually step away from the computer and pick up a controller today :eek

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:32 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
Here is one video of 4 I think it is. I need to upload the others but a couple of us raced on Fall From Grace for the first track. Didn't get too much footage because my internet was sucking and I was getting signed out of the EA servers a lot :mad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
That was a shit ton of fun!!! lets not wait another year to do it again

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Here are the Wrecking Crew videos
\

Snake Bite videos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:47 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
minn wrote:
That was a shit ton of fun!!! lets not wait another year to do it again

Yeah - great fun. I'm still embarrassed about Critical Mass though Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Sweet footage. So it is only PS3 that got screwed over on 321? I have 6gb of video from this weekend where I can only see 1 other guy... if I'm lucky. :(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:51 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
PSN: SAMMYT93
Great footage Apache dog, have you got a link to the love is gone/ sam sparro remix I heard in the wrecking crew video? I tried to Shazam it but it couldn't find it. also the Gorillaz remix in the fall from grace video.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:49 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
sammyt93 wrote:
Great footage Apache dog, have you got a link to the love is gone/ sam sparro remix I heard in the wrecking crew video? I tried to Shazam it but it couldn't find it. also the Gorillaz remix in the fall from grace video.

Thanks man :thumbsup And here is the Love is Gone remix

And the Gorillaz remix

They are from the DJ Hero games. Great music on those two games

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:03 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Sorry for the double post but here is the last video. Most of it is from Off The Grid

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 37 posts ]  1, 2