Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 am  Post subject: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
Shall we organize for a 1 year celebration? Get some events going? Hype up the board? Cash and prizes?

I propose some highlights for the full extended weekend (Thu Feb 28 - Sun Mar 3)? Party-up weekend for some massive 3-2-1s? Perhaps we group up and one leader takes 5-7 people around to different events.

All personal explore records set in the weekend get you an entry in to a drawing for some swag? (As verified by WinonaNET, I can livestream the drawing. ;))

Batty: Any chance we can have a Birthday celebration for SSX? Everything in the shop is 50% off? Everything in the shop is Legendary? (Then I might not mind spending 45 mins refreshing for something useful. :)) Donations to the prize pool? Clear out the old SSX (2012) swag to make room?? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I'll be wearing my SSX hoodie to college :D

Id love to jump on with everyone and play to celebrate it just depends if i have time when it comes to it :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
You know I am fucking in :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #3
XBL: Xedec
PSN: MrXedec
Im so down and ill be able to show you guys a video i been working on! No better time to have it released! :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:07 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
I really like the 'everything in the shop is legendary' idea, but I fear Todd won't read this stuff, maybe someone should contact him so he sees this?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: GoofyfanChuck
Good ideas.

How about an anniversary-only download? An exclusive track, or character, or new songs, just for that day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
deadpool247 wrote:
How about an anniversary-only download? An exclusive track, or character, or new songs, just for that day.
Each of those require both the work of EA and patches to be submitted to MS and Sony, requiring money and resources.

I'm more trying to focus on what we can do as the community. Unless you want to write, produce, and distribute a new song that we can all add to our playlists?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:20 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
I would be willing to participate in this :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Fuckin good see you apache!!!

Edit:
I have sent word out to most of the crew that would fly with me in 321's when it first came out (I don't have hero and toe on FB). It would be great to get at least some of them back together and get a vid of all of us looking like fuckin retarded seagulls. We talked about recording it almost every day but never did.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
PSN: Veckodag
ticklemeozmo wrote:
I'm more trying to focus on what we can do as the community. Unless you want to write, produce, and distribute a new song that we can all add to our playlists?

Great idea Ozmo!

Here is my contribution: https://soundcloud.com/veckodag/a-f-kei-tigers-and-zombies

It's a simple track made for playing SSX.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
minn wrote:
Fuckin good see you apache!!!

Edit:
I have sent word out to most of the crew that would fly with me in 321's when it first came out (I don't have hero and toe on FB). It would be great to get at least some of them back together and get a vid of all of us looking like fuckin retarded seagulls. We talked about recording it almost every day but never did.

I'm always here I lurk all the time :P lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:49 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
*bump* Reminder, this Thursday-Sunday we'll all be trying to spend some time with the game. So if you can make it, add more friends, hop on and let's run some 3-2-1s. I HIGHLY recommend joining in the chat so we can coordinate everything.

We're not always alive in the chat, but if you hang out for a while, some of us will wake up. :)

Make sure you tweet @kingbitty with the hashtag #AllLegendaryAllWeekendBirthdayExtravaganza so he remembers. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
We can all add each other on skype and create a big group to tell when were all going to be online if you guys want :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
I am officially running dual systems again. (yeah yeah yeah I know It took me forfuckinever) I also cleared off a few slots on both systems if anyone wants to add me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
I will miss the birthday party, but I should be on during the weekend. I'll just be running random race 3-2-1 and in the chat.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:42 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
PSN: greenkeeper
OHHH unforgettable SSX Be-In
Going to join it everyday......
p.s. Any chance to bring back headphones for the characters???? Mac secretely whispered me he miss them ehhehehehhehehehehhe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:47 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
PSN: Veckodag
Happy Birthday SSX, everyone jump on and play this weekend! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:37 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Alright fuckers, get in chat and lets get this party started. :woot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:58 am  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
PSN: greenkeeper
If the party is starting today, where are you all ?????
I 've been waiting all day long all alone on the top of the mountains and still waiting....grrrrrrr , it's freezing here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Berger wrote:
If the party is starting today, where are you all ?????
I 've been waiting all day long all alone on the top of the mountains and still waiting....grrrrrrr , it's freezing here

there are a few of us popping in and out of chat. mostly just talking shit at this point ;-D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:22 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO got my PS3 working :woot :woot :woot

I expect to be joining a ton of you on 321's when I get back from work at 12:30 (CST).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:33 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
PSN: new one - PM me
MarcusAnnex wrote:

I expect to be joining a ton of you on 321's when I get back from work at 12:30 (CST).

Too late :mad :mad :mad

:D

EDIT: Happy Birthday SSX - greatest individual sport license ever

Last edited by Kijooki on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
MarcusAnnex wrote:

:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

and I had a blast runnin 321's earlier on PS3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Happy B-Day SSX! Cant believe you are already a year old!!! :eek

Are 3-2-1s pretty happening today/lately or not? Was thinking of getting the gold going again for a month just for SSX.

Wish I had sunk as much time into some sort of career this last year as I did this fucking game!!!!!!!!! :cry :frusty Oh well...........its been a blast!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:59 pm  Post subject: Re: 1 Year Birthday - Celebration Ideas?  
Todd Smith wrote:
Happy B-Day SSX! Cant believe you are already a year old!!! :eek

Are 3-2-1s pretty happening today/lately or not? Was thinking of getting the gold going again for a month just for SSX.

Wish I had sunk as much time into some sort of career this last year as I did this fucking game!!!!!!!!! :cry :frusty Oh well...........its been a blast!

Not sure about tonight on xbox (its just me and spook on right now) but this weekend looks promising. :yes
sooo.... GET IT!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO FLY WITH ME!! ;) :D

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 37 posts ]  1, 2