Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:16 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:25 am  Post subject: problems with credits  
PSN: TEAMsteady21
Several days ago when I connect to the game and I saw that did not appear my winnings, I was talking to Ace for the chat and told me not to worry, you always have the same problem and not to worry, but have spent many days and and I have almost no money to get into the event, I hope that will be resolved soon. :frusty :frusty :frusty

Last edited by TEAMsteady21 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:03 am  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Actually it was me and all I said was that it was a known bug and you should never go over 2bil.

This thread should help.

http://69.73.139.63/ssx_forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11077&sid=683281de0f9acb93f70112245e37224c

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 am  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
You could try to contact Batty and he will give you your credits back .... if he's still contactable about the game... he may have lost interest by now.

For the last couple of months (since I got all my riders up to lv 15) I am always on 2.1bn or thereabouts.... but I haven't lost any credits yet. Its obviously a weird on/off random type of glitch. Its never affected me.
The other day i was on 2.1 and I won over 0.5bn on WYWA ... I thought "its bound to reset to 0" ... but still it just stuck on 2.1

Hmm... in some ways I would regard losing all my credits as just another facet of the game.... a new task to overcome. It would be fun to go from nothing to 2.1bn again ... I wonder how long it would take/

imo the best thing to do .... is keep a load of 35m leg. boards in your itinerary - then if u lose yr credits you can sell em for instant cash.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
Well.....im kinda feeling left out on this one...coz I've been trying to hit that bug for several months...but no9 luck...still stuck with the fuckings 2.1bil

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:15 am  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
minn wrote:
Actually it was me and all I said was that it was a known bug and you should never go over 2bil.

This thread should help.

http://69.73.139.63/ssx_forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11077&sid=683281de0f9acb93f70112245e37224c

Thank you again, now knowing the problem it will not reach the limit of 2bil

chromemaps wrote:
You could try to contact Batty and he will give you your credits back .... if he's still contactable about the game... he may have lost interest by now.

For the last couple of months (since I got all my riders up to lv 15) I am always on 2.1bn or thereabouts.... but I haven't lost any credits yet. Its obviously a weird on/off random type of glitch. Its never affected me.
The other day i was on 2.1 and I won over 0.5bn on WYWA ... I thought "its bound to reset to 0" ... but still it just stuck on 2.1

Hmm... in some ways I would regard losing all my credits as just another facet of the game.... a new task to overcome. It would be fun to go from nothing to 2.1bn again ... I wonder how long it would take/

imo the best thing to do .... is keep a load of 35m leg. boards in your itinerary - then if u lose yr credits you can sell em for instant cash.

Thank you Crome, I will put in touch with. To seeing if it can you solve the problem.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 am  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
PSN: XQJ-37
chromemaps wrote:

Well, I guess that is the attitude you have to take...once it hits you, the credits are gone... :lol

After I lost my credits, it took me about a week to get back to a billion, starting from the 13 mil I managed to scrounge from selling the flotsom in the inventory.

Now I keep it between 1.6 and 1.9 billion, burning it off in self-created custon events as necessary. The challenge was fun, but I don't want to repeat it!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
PSN: jonipooon
The topic title is kind of funny. For a second I thought TEAMsteady21 had a problem with his real life bank account or something. :lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:04 am  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
Jonipoon wrote:
The topic title is kind of funny. For a second I thought TEAMsteady21 had a problem with his real life bank account or something. :lol

You're right, I do not speak English very well, I think this better written now :lol :lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:36 am  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
Thanks for the nice information in the post...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:14 am  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
PSN: erukiyt5543ec
KingSlack wrote:
chromemaps wrote:

Well, I guess that is the attitude you have to take...once it hits you, the credits are gone... :lol

After I lost my credits, it took me about a week to get back to a billion, starting from the 13 mil I managed to scrounge from selling the flotsom in the inventory.

Now I keep it between 1.6 and 1.9 billion, burning it off in self-created custon events as necessary. The challenge was fun, but I don't want to repeat it!

Ah, now I understand the meaning of your custom events that need an 100 million entry fee ;-). So I need to join soon, as I am at 1,4 billion right now...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 am  Post subject: Re: Problem with my money  
erukiyt5543ec wrote:
Ah, now I understand the meaning of your custom events that need an 100 million entry fee ;-). So I need to join soon, as I am at 1,4 billion right now...

1.4bn - you should be ok for a while yet. If you get close to 2bn - then yes - enter some of my 100,000,000 events :ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:54 am  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
It finally happened .... I lost all my 2.1bn credits earlier today. No big deal though as I had a load of spare stuff in the inventory / I sold a whole load of level 15 legendary boards and gear.... plus a load of mods.... and managed to hustle 200,000,000 credits. Not too shabby.
I entered a few 10,000,000 - 50,000,000 events (trying not to enter 3-6 day events as that would be of no immediate help) ...
now I play the waiting game..............

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:06 am  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
PSN: greenkeeper
Lost all of them twice and like you, chromemaps, the fastest way to get some cash is to join multimillions events.
I have also sent a email to Todd Batty but got no reply......Is he still available at the same email address????

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 am  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
^ its been a while since he posted here .... I expect he's lost interest in us >sob<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:09 pm  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #2
PSN: Pemdas82
Just get someone to do a bunch of 100M 321s on a short coarse and purpose let you win. It takes like 30 mins to get back to 1B. I would offer, but you are not on my friends list and your list is full, which I know because I tried to add you recently.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:42 pm  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
^
ok thanks for letting me know. I didn't know it was full. I will delete some deadbeats from the bottom.... and clear some space.
I have a few hundred million coming in the next few days (hopefully) from various events - so I should be ok soon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 am  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
PSN: Nick_Bester
I feel your pain/joy chrome... also lost my credits about a week back. Haven't had too much time to play lately, but will have fun clawing my way back up to the billion+ mark!
I created an alternate user account at one stage when the glitch was sending one into negative nos. (i.e. you'd have to try get from -2.1 bill to 0 & then up again) & then set up events that I could channel credits to that account in case I ever glitched! I have about 500 mill in there I think, but I'll probably rather enjoy building it all up again!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:34 pm  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
PSN: erukiyt5543ec
Chrome: If you still need credits - I can help, and set up a custom 321 event, if you want me to

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:45 am  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
^ that's kind of you but I'm back up to 1.5bn now.... I did a whole bunch of high value GEs and got it back quite quickly :)
I must say - having all those spare 35m level 15 legendary boards in my inventory was a masterstroke.... I sold em all and made 200,000,000 straight away :yes
That gave me enough for entering a load of GEs .... it would have taken a lot longer otherwise
Cheers anyway :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:46 am  Post subject: Re: problems with credits  
Dagnabbit! It happened again :dead . What happened was.... credits were 1.7bn and I won over .4bn WYWA.
No problem - credits went to 2.1bn. Then I played a GE on Zombies... when I finished that I tried to enter another GE and it said 'you got no credits boy'. :eek
I think I may have sold a few bits of gear before playing Zombies - so maybe that sent me to zero.

The only problem was this time - I didn't have many bits of spare gear to sell back ... as I did that last time I went bankrupt. Ha ha. I managed to scrape together about 50m credits and i took it from there/
I am now back up to about 800,000,000 so no major problem.... its quite good fun actually. Sort of. :dead

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ]