Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:40 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm  Post subject: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #3
XBL: Hero Complexity
PSN: HeroComplexity
How's it going everyone? I'm here again to let you guys know that this'll be my last & final upload for SSX (2012) for a good while. Lol and nooo this won't be a trick run, but rather, a montage with lots of air involving tricks(of course). Only God knows when I'll upload another run or something game related in general.

But without further ado, here's my tricktage, "Lost Heights"! (Make sure to watch in HD!)

OH & here's a fun fact. The song played in this vid was supposed to be featured in SSX (2012)'s soundtrack. But somehow, it got scrapped out.

Anyways, take care & may God bless you all!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
XBL: KKBox
Awesome video! And I liked the song as well! :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
dude those jumps are freaking insane, I've never seen anyone get that much air. Totally in awe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: TaysteChampion
As Charmy said... Insane air! I did not even recognize the tracks (except Zombies ^^) until you started to get near the ground! I mean! Wow! I thought is this the same game that we play?!

"Air Elise!" ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:37 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
XBL: Bildi
That's an awesome vid. :thumbsup What a great reminder of how great this game turned out to be. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Even though i have played this game countless times, i still cannot get over how ridiculous these tricks look.

The Pirouette Grind at the beginning......sooooo awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: TheEvilPengy
Very Very Nice! :D

Also, that song's pretty sweet, will have to add it to my custom soundtrack at some point

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Those are super nuts dude. Great send off. :china

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
XBL: joejakt
They left French House out of the Soundtrack!?! Whaaaaaaaaaa. Both the song and video are SWEET dude!!! :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:30 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
That is seriously awesome man!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
I simply can't handle this much awesome :shrug

Hero Complexity wrote:
OH & here's a fun fact. The song played in this vid was supposed to be featured in SSX (2012)'s soundtrack. But somehow, it got scrapped out.
Fascinating :pimp I wonder if there were any others?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: sparkness08
To boldly go where no-one has gone before... superb HC!!!!

:pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp :pimp

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/275926760

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: jonipooon
Wooow, its really neat! A true awe-inspiring video, and insane jumps! Wow!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:25 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: Nick_Bester
Absolutely Awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Wow, what a feel-good video, simply awesome! Well done Hero. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: Evojet
Well done, Hero.

I've always felt that the spins and flips in this game are a little too fast, it's nice to see 'em in slooowmooo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
So since you said the song in that video was supposed to be in the game originally, could you (or anyone) identify the song in this gameplay video?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:20 am  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #3
XBL: Hero Complexity
PSN: HeroComplexity
CharmyDweeng wrote:
So since you said the song in that video was supposed to be in the game originally, could you (or anyone) identify the song in this gameplay video?

Yeah idk what the songs are in this vid but they were pretty SWEET! Especially that main menu theme.

And I think there were a few other songs besides "You Can Dance"(Robotaki remix) & the music displayed in this vid that were scrapped out
as well, from what I remember when looking at the soundtrack list in the past.

As a matter of fact, here's some evidence of some the songs that they scrapped out of the game("You Can Dance" is in there too):
http://www.ign.com/wikis/ssx/Soundtrack

Just scroll down the thread to see the list ("You Can Dance" is in there too):
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=349922

And thanks a lot everyone, glad you enjoyed the vid. :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Lost Heights - An SSX (2012) Montage  
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
Ahhh man, thanks for this. You literally got me playing SSX again after I had sold it. 20 dollar Download....steal for such a good game. I rarely, if ever buy a game twice, testament to how much I love this one.

Good shit.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ]