Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:21 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2

how stunned were u from watching the video 1-5? xP
0- I've seen better 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
1- meh this is so simple 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2- it was ALL RIGHTT 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
3- o.O 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
4- The hell did i just watch....? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5- IMPOSSIBRU!!! 75%  75%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 20
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 pm  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
XBL: raw talent
PSN: g0mbl3rr (zero for the o)
Can I put in a request? OSA?

Oh wait nevermind, nice run dude.

**Edit: forgot the china smiley. :china :china Ok all set.

Rolling Thunder 3:13 http://www.expresso.net/Rider/Ride/Lap/854195662

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
McKayla is not impressed with your Gold.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
SSX (2012): Survival: #1Overall Best Players: Survival: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #1
XBL: Rocklee1113
ticklemeozmo wrote:
McKayla is not impressed with your Gold.

LMAO XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:59 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
PSN: TaysteChampion
:smh haha I was looking at the smilies and this was the perfect one to describe it... lol xD Amazing man! I really don't know how you did this... I was expecting you to do this about 6 months after first announced you were going to try it, I expected you to be practicing and failing over and over, but merely days later you have done it??? So much for agonising attempts practising over and over, restarting over and over, failing over and over! You just did it when you felt like it, just like that!

I remember having to restart countless times... for more than an hour?? - Just to finish this track ONCE for the trophy of doing it without rewind :dead

Amazing :|

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
TaysteChampion wrote:
:smh haha I was looking at the smilies and this was the perfect one to describe it... lol xD Amazing man! I really don't know how you did this... I was expecting you to do this about 6 months after first announced you were going to try it, I expected you to be practicing and failing over and over, but merely days later you have done it??? So much for agonising attempts practising over and over, restarting over and over, failing over and over! You just did it when you felt like it, just like that!

I remember having to restart countless times... for more than an hour?? - Just to finish this track ONCE for the trophy of doing it without rewind :dead

Amazing :|

Thanks bro i appreciate that. It took a damn long time and to be honest i was thinking of the nice things everyone had to say and that pushed me the rest haja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
Found the perfect gif

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
PSN: Emu90
:eek :eek
Rocklee1113, you are a legend now. Man, you are the American dream. Chuck Norris was yesterday. Rocklee is the futures!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
Dang! Didn't know where to post this - so I've put it here.
Just spent well over an hour on Survival /Root Down ... trying to beat a rival on 17,000 metres.
Eventually got 24,219.37.
Took a look at the scoreboard and if I'd held on just a bit longer I could've beaten the Survival Master himself Rocklee who is on 24,453.15 :frusty

I lost my connection to EA towards the end so I was glad to finish (and very nervous). Luckily it reconnected quickly and the score was saved.
Wish I'd tried a bit harder now as my solar had a bit of life left.
Oh well. Next time :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
I'm bumpin because I've been telling someone online about this and they didn't believe that Rockleee ran 1,000,000 metres on Aoraki
- so here's the proof dude.... enjoy!!!! :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Yeah man. Crazy. If this was on Critical Mass it would have been an accomplishment... but... no.

Aoraki takes skill, no matter how fast or slow you take it. And the time requirement is immense.

Hardcore.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
Occasionally - in one of my idle daydreams - I think of taking this one on. I have run some fairly long Survive Its in the past..... including 148,000 metres on the drop under discussion here (Aoraki/ Route Zero) .... but then I slap myself and realise I don't have the skill. Or the patience. It is a sublime achievement which I can't see ever being beaten. There was one guy who may have had the cojones - Ahylis - but I don't see him round much anymore/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:17 pm  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
PSN: xsouth
chromemaps wrote:
Occasionally - in one of my idle daydreams - I think of taking this one on. I have run some fairly long Survive Its in the past..... including 148,000 metres on the drop under discussion here (Aoraki/ Route Zero) .... but then I slap myself and realise I don't have the skill.

Shit, no way dude! you definitely have the skill! You are hands down the best rival I've got and certainly one of the best solid all round players on here! seriously. :china

Go for it! :)

Amy Archer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:14 pm  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
:heh I watched this again. This is up there with the great classic Master Runs in my opinion. I laughed when his dad said 1 million all over again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:05 am  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
xsouth wrote:
chromemaps wrote:
Occasionally - in one of my idle daydreams - I think of taking this one on. I have run some fairly long Survive Its in the past..... including 148,000 metres on the drop under discussion here (Aoraki/ Route Zero) .... but then I slap myself and realise I don't have the skill.

Shit, no way dude! you definitely have the skill! You are hands down the best rival I've got and certainly one of the best solid all round players on here! seriously. :china

Go for it! :)

Ha ha :lol Thanks.... but :no

Good to see u back - I'm still chasing some of yr ghosts down the track :dead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 pm  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
PSN: xsouth
chromemaps wrote:

Ha ha :lol Thanks.... but :no

Good to see u back - I'm still chasing some of yr ghosts down the track :dead

Thanks man, good to see you too! :D

And a fine job you've been doing chasing my ghosts! You've taken down plenty of my best times. Guess I'm gonna have to get 'em back! :P

And soz for hijacking the thread!

Amy Archer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:21 pm  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Rocklee, you be forever known as the survival king on this site, i'm still trying to beat your decents to no avail
:china

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 pm  Post subject: Re: SUCCESS! 1,001,700 meters!  
gondee wrote:
:heh I watched this again. This is up there with the great classic Master Runs in my opinion. I laughed when his dad said 1 million all over again.

Haha thanks gondee, and yea my dad gets pretty damn creative with his words! My dad gets home and is like "?? Your still on this stage" I'm like "Fuck yea!". So I tell him here just record for me but I love how he put his menacing voice in there haha.

I stopped playing ssx I really need to go back to it though! This is one sick game with a hell of alot of replay value. 18 hours on a stage was worth 1M let me tell you. :heh

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 42 posts ]  1, 2