Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:29 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
XBL: Bildi
The cross-platform scorebaord is awesome Ozmo! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
PSN: sparkness08
vix wrote:
I think it might be the problem I had....did you change the login to the console you're using? By default, it's set to xbox.

I'd selected playstation, but by the looks of it, it's possibly to do with my email address when I first played SSX being different to what it is now (and by default getting an EA pass established) and linking my PSN persona to my EA ID (which it won't let me do via my EA account page).... It's a minefield.

I only really want to annoy BradX - having just shaved half a second off his wingsuit time on fast forward (without a wingsuit) ;)

:pimp

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/275926760

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:20 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
XBL: mahkraFUD
Yeah the account management for the EA ID is the worst I've ever dealt with. The only way I've found to link your EA ID with your psn / xbox is to download a new EA demo with online features and then change your EA email address through the demo. Your PSN is probably already linked to some long-forgotten EA account. In my case, my XBL gamertag was linked to an EA account with a typo'd email address. :P

Last edited by mahkra on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:23 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
I still want the ability to directly compare times and scores with another rider. (and i will not shut up about this)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
PSN: new one - PM me
minn wrote:
I still want the ability to directly compare times and scores with another rider. (and i will not shut up about this)

Fully agreed. It would be great Oz :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:33 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
XBL: xTLGx GAMBIT
Just a small bug. When you click on the share URL, the current GEs the player is participating in don't show the correct scores.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:19 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
I can only present the information Ridernet gives to me. Garbage in, garbage out. In this case:

Both of your events (428913 and 428890) on PSN are returning:
Code:
<error>
<component>2048</component>
<errorCode>133120</errorCode>
<errorName>LIVEEVENTS_ERR_INVALID_EVENT_ID</errorName>
</error>

I've seen this happen from time to time. If you find at a later time, they are returning a correct scoreboard, then WinonaNET will be correct.

Yes, I know you did the requests within 2 minutes, that's how it happens. One minute it is working, one minute it is not. You have no idea how frustrating that was when trying to code it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
I want an explore scoreboard ranking system and have my rank displayed for each track on my page. What good is showing your recent times and scores on your page if it doesn't show you how they measure up. :frusty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:35 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
PSN: Emu90
This has probably already been answered, but: Could we use the Scoreboard data (Certificate of Achievement thing) to verify our scores or do we still have to take pics of the real thing?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:36 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
TrickyEmu wrote:
Could we use the Scoreboard data (Certificate of Achievement thing) to verify our scores or do we still have to take pics of the real thing?
No answer from gondee on that one. Therefore, I recommend you use it but have the backup screenshot just in case.

minn wrote:
If my interest in SSX picks back up, I'll put this on my wishlist.. Right now, hits are down 8%, and userdata (scores updated/events participating) is down 20% from last week. People aren't using it or playing SSX as much as I'd (and probably EA) like.

minn wrote:
What good is showing your recent times and scores on your page if it doesn't show you how they measure up.
I'm not actually soliciting suggestions, but feel free to use Ridernet if you are unhappy with WinonaNET.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:42 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
TrickyEmu wrote:
This has probably already been answered, but: Could we use the Scoreboard data (Certificate of Achievement thing) to verify our scores or do we still have to take pics of the real thing?

Afaik, you still need a picture of the real thing :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
ticklemeozmo wrote:
I'm not actually soliciting suggestions, but feel free to use Ridernet if you are unhappy with WinonaNET.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
^ Wwwwwwwwhatthehellyoucan'tbeserious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
minn wrote:
ticklemeozmo wrote:

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/397604_355048627901138_103393584_n.jpg

Not sure if that was a dig against ozmo, but if it was I would suggest you act a little more mature. :china

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
Ozmo, as someone still using the site, I want to thank you. It's really a great complimentary feature for SSX and something that feels like it is up to the quality of the game itself. I know that kind of polish takes a lot of work to achieve. It's fantastic stuff and done and maintained for the community -- for free. There will always be people who will feel entitled to complain about something like this, but I don't feel that is reflective of the community here as a whole, at all.

I have some ideas of stuff that I think would be cool to do (don't we all) based on the Rock Band site rockbandscores.com. But, I want to reiterate that what we have is great and if you don't drop a single line of code on it from here on out it is and will remain an invaluable tool for the SSX community.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
Thank You Ozmo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:27 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
You said 'thank you' before I announced it.

NOW INTRODUCING:

View your cross-platform PLACE among WinonaNET riders (and all friends) for Explore Records!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD ACTIVE!  
ticklemeozmo wrote:
You said 'thank you' before I announced it.

Cause I am special. :eek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
PSN: sparkness08
Superb Ozmo,

I'm still stuck with linking my ps3 with my EA account with no joy, but I was just wondering does the app pull in the stats without me being able to 'login'? or was it a one-off when you altered the app to show positioning?

Excellent work fella,
Sparks

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/275926760

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
If you are a friend of a WinonaNET user, your stats are raped once a week, usually on Friday night.

It so has it, that your stats are on there. Your specific URL is https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/275926760

For other people wanting to see their stats, my scoreboard has a very easy to figure out url scheme. Visit a scoreboard you know you scored on before last Friday, and then click your name.

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/scoreboard/track/type/

track - is all lowercase with no spaces or special characters, letters and numbers only. "The Dilemma" = "thedilemma"

type - is all lowercase "race", "survive" or "trick".

Examples:
* Pan Race It - https://ssx.ozmonet.com/scoreboard/pan/race/
* Death Zone Survive It - https://ssx.ozmonet.com/scoreboard/deathzone/survive/
* Mornin' Tiger Trick It - https://ssx.ozmonet.com/scoreboard/mornintiger/trick/

So, it should update every Friday, but you should log in so it'll update immediately. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
Hey! I found this site useful. What happened? :(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:56 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
Woah, yeah, hey, what's goin on?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
PSN: Matt_431
It seems to be back up and running now!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
Yay! It's back!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
My host restarted my VM without warning. I have since made sure it was properly auto-started. In the future, hit me up in the chat or PM me. I didn't know it was down.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 11 [ 260 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11