Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:50 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I wanted to tell everyone that after talking it over with Ozmo we've decided to allow WinonaNET scores as proof for the scoreboard. :) The main thing to remember here is that WinonaNET scores are the equivalent of screenshots - although they will count as proof, only video will verify the score against all challenges. :china

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
So I guess this means no OzmoNET-based scoreboard? Eh, that's ok, this works great too :thumbsup
And just to make sure, we should submit the certificate, yes? Like this?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:29 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
yep, or the page to the track so I can locate the score on it. :china

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:13 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #2
PSN: Pemdas82
Side Note: the certificate link for more than half my scores is wrong. I noticed that when they are wrong they point to scores for the wrong track and in some cases the scores it shows are scores that I have already beat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM Explore Placement!  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
Whoa whoa whoa! Slanderous! I will not have these slanderous allegations sully my good name!

First | Click to reveal hidden content
I was looking into your scores, and there is a problem with the way I'm calculating times and data. Only updated scores ever get written to the wall, however, some of your updated scores are showing up with BAD times.

Here's an example:
Scoreboard 1916863843 with score 52830400 older than score 50371064

I have a score of 50m for you on The Big Show Trick It, and apparently you then later scored 52m (otherwise it wouldn't be in the feed), unfortunately, the feed said you scored that FIRST (why would it? who knows #blamebatty). Therefore I have to REWRITE the entire scoring section, thank you.
[Fixed]

Secondly | Click to reveal hidden content
Looking into why click on one score show you another score, I come to find out that EA REUSES POSTIDS! Why? I don't fucking know. (#blamebatty) When a score gets posted to your wall, it's assigned an ID, as I just found out, this ID isn't UNIQUE. Holy fucking shit this aggravates me. THANKFULLY I did not store the data in this format.
[Fixed]

Basically, the only thing I learned is that the INTERN who coded Ridernet was clearly doing their first app / datafeed ever. It had to have been an intern, because if that person was PAID, they clearly ripped off EA.

Last edited by ticklemeozmo on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
How come some of my Explore scores are ranked 0?

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/490348713

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
RadicalPlayer wrote:
How come some of my Explore scores are ranked 0?

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/490348713

They are related the first issue, in my last post.

When you log in, I take all your scores and put them in a single file of your ridernet id. This way, I keep all scores, including the ones that are no longer in the feed. I then take your scores on a track, and dump them into a single file for that drop (track and type combo). I mistaking assumed that the LATEST score was the BEST score (since the feed does not update if you do NOT beat your record). However, it has been brought to my attention that times are wrong in the feed which cause HIGH scores to not be sent to the scoreboard files (however the are -STILL- saved in the single file of your ridernet id).

I have to reprocess all the scoreboard files based on the individual user records. Which is no easy feat. As I said, the coding will have to be re-done for the entire scoreboard section.

I keep ALL your records, which means that once everything is recoded, the correct data will display.

Give me to time to recode the scoring section to work-around the mistakes made by the Ridernet Intern.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
THANK YOU GONDEE!!!
...now get to work you, I have scores to be filed! :lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #2
PSN: Pemdas82
Thanks for all your work Ozmo. This probably doesn't help in the least, but I think I noticed a pattern. Take the Big Show trick example that you used. I scored that 50M in the same session as the 52M. In other words, I was resetting the drop with out backing out to the globe. If you look at my wall , my resent score for Critical Mass has the correct certificate. I scored slight lower than that about an hour before, but I had gone back to the globe to check out some global events in between those runs. It looks to me like all of my scores that have the wrong certificate were ones that I did in the same session.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
Pemdas82: That honestly shouldn't matter, if you generated 50m at 11:00:00 and you generated 52m at 11:10:00, the time it uploaded should be the time when you are at the "Restart / Suggestions / Quit to Globe" screen.

UNLESS, when you enter the track, it sees your current high is 48m, then you score 52m at 11:00:00 and uploads, then you score 50m (which is greater than 48m, your current "high" when you entered the drop) and uploads that. That would produce two entries, with 52m being OLDER than 50m.

#blamebatty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
Word to the wise, if your score on WinonaNet is does not match the score you submit, even if it is better, I will not accept that as proof. Resubmit it. If there is some problem with WinonaNet, ie. the score doesn't appear in the certificate, or the tracks don't match, I won't accept as proof. Just keep that in mind, if some of your scores are approved and others are not. :china

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:28 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
O_O Where did I mess up? :eek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:34 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
If the score wasn't approved, it was one of the reasons I mentioned above. Resubmit if you think your scores are good now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
The 'scoreboard' section of Winonanet doesn't work for me. If I click on any track it just goes to a blank page with 'oops you broke it'.
I know it does work cuz someone posted a link to a page from it on another forum yesterday and it was fine - but it doesn't work for me on winonanet itself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
bradx wrote:
The 'scoreboard' section of Winonanet doesn't work for me. If I click on any track it just goes to a blank page with 'oops you broke it'.
I know it does work cuz someone posted a link to a page from it on another forum yesterday and it was fine - but it doesn't work for me on winonanet itself.
I'm not seeing what you are seeing https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/370483762

If you could PM me a screenshot or two. that would be helpful.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:39 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX (2012): Survival: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Survival: #2
PSN: chromemaps
Not my own scoreboard - that's fine ..... i'm talking about this -

"Scoreboards
A list of all the tracks where you can view cross-platform scoreboards from around the globe"

you click on that on the homepage and it links to all the ranges and the tracks / race/ trick etc....
when i try to view a track (any of them) - it comes up with a blank screen that says "oops you broke it".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
XBL: thunderstrukx1
This tool is amazing. I'd been looking it over in the past few days, and it kinda tells me where I am as far as an SSX player goes. It also definitely makes me want to get better. There's soo many people better than me out there. Thanks for bringing this out!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 pm  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
bradx wrote:

"Scoreboards
A list of all the tracks where you can view cross-platform scoreboards from around the globe"

you click on that on the homepage and it links to all the ranges and the tracks / race/ trick etc....
when i try to view a track (any of them) - it comes up with a blank screen that says "oops you broke it".

Mine says the same thing.

and a lot of my times on the scoreboard are still wrong. and the ranking as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:12 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - Explore Records Ranked 0???  
RadicalPlayer wrote:
How come some of my Explore scores are ranked 0? https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/490348713
Fixed.

If you find one, PM me. The issue is fixed going forward, but only 90% of riders with 0's had their pages fixed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:33 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - Explore Records Ranked 0???  
ticklemeozmo wrote:
RadicalPlayer wrote:
How come some of my Explore scores are ranked 0? https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/490348713
Fixed.

If you find one, PM me. The issue is fixed going forward, but only 90% of riders with 0's had their pages fixed.

Thanks for fixing this Ozmo! Just logged on and it was SO nice not to see ANY zeros! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - Explore Records Ranked 0???  
Todd Smith wrote:
Thanks for fixing this Ozmo! Just logged on and it was SO nice not to see ANY zeros! :thumbsup
I did it for you. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - Explore Records Ranked 0???  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
ticklemeozmo wrote:
Todd Smith wrote:
I did it for you. ;)

Well we all know it wasn't for me!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - CROSS-PLATFORM SCOREBOARD FIXED!  
PSN: sparkness08
Great work as ever :china

https://ssx.ozmonet.com/user/275926760

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - BROKE 10,000 LEADERBOARD RECORDS!  
XBL: MdX MaxX
chromemaps wrote:

"Scoreboards

I'm getting this as well. I hope I'm not somehow breaking every page. :lol

Other than that, WinonaNET looks spectacular! :cheers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 am  Post subject: Re: WinonaNET - Explore Records Ranked 0???  
SSX (2012): Racing: #1SSX (2012): Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • Overall Best Players: #3
  • SSX (2012): Racing: #1
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #2
PSN: RadicalPlayer
ticklemeozmo wrote:
RadicalPlayer wrote:
Fixed.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 11 [ 260 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11