Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:08 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Clawz114 wrote:
Does anyone know what the deal is with the extra snowflakes Mount Eddie came with? Are these extra snowflakes that just haven't been added to the 599 total or have they been taken from other locations on the game to fill out the new range?

the Mt Eddie Geotags count towards the overall geotag count, but it didnt update the number. its still at 599. i dont think they have removed tags from other spots either.

in other news, i just broke 100 mil in the bank. :P

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 pm  Post subject: Almost got my (Platinum) 100% in the game  
PSN: SSX_Kromat83
I just need to wait for my geotags to expire,
and i should have it by tomorrow
night or within the week.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
troll director of stuff and things and smh #YOP
XBL: kingbitty
PSN: king8bitty
Clawz114 wrote:
I just collected snowflake number 534. I've been through every level searching for snowflakes, some of them only a brief sweep, others I have almost certainly cleared all of them. Only 65 to go...

Wow dude, that's really impressive. Was wondering if anyone was going to find and collect all 599. At 500+ you've probably seen more of the world than almost anyone. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Maxxens
Today I finally got the platinum until I had already finished all gold two weeks ago. The worst was in the end to manage to get the 10 silver GEs... I don't know how many times I finished a little bit to high and got gold >.<

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Clawz114
kingbitty wrote:
Clawz114 wrote:
I just collected snowflake number 534. I've been through every level searching for snowflakes, some of them only a brief sweep, others I have almost certainly cleared all of them. Only 65 to go...

Wow dude, that's really impressive. Was wondering if anyone was going to find and collect all 599. At 500+ you've probably seen more of the world than almost anyone. :)

I just had a full sweep of 5 regions and found a few drops I had obviously missed out before because I now have 591!

Tomorrow I am going to search through the last 4 regions (plus Mount Eddie which I'm sure I have cleaned already) and hopefully I will find the last ones!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: GoofyfanChuck
Just got my last gold medal (the showoff event in Siberia, where you NEED the ice axes)

So now, I have all characters maxed out (including the retro folks), all achievements, and all gold medals on every course, incluing Mt. Eddie.

Complete the game, like a boss! ^___^

whew.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:21 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Bet you don't have all 599 snowflakes! :P

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:07 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Clawz114 wrote:

if you got the Mt Eddie snowflakes, then you might have missed some on the base game.

i wonder if the Mt Fuji snowflakes didnt update the original 599 too.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:58 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Clawz114 wrote:

if you got the Mt Eddie snowflakes, then you might have missed some on the base game.

There's Snowflakes on Mt Fuji? I can't remember ever seeing/collecting any on there. I presumed there was none as not everyone received Mt Fuji to begin with?

I have 602 Snowflakes now :P

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:06 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Clawz114 wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Clawz114 wrote:

There's Snowflakes on Mt Fuji? I can't remember ever seeing/collecting any on there. I presumed there was none as not everyone received Mt Fuji to begin with?

I have 602 Snowflakes now :P

oh wow, i guess there isnt snowflakes on Mt Fuji. maybe i should do a run down Mt Fuji while im signed out.

when you collect geotags, you are signed out of the PSN right?

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
oh wow, i guess there isnt snowflakes on Mt Fuji. maybe i should do a run down Mt Fuji while im signed out.

when you collect geotags, you are signed out of the PSN right?

You mean Snowflakes right? If so then yes, that is the best piece of advice I can give to anyone who wants to get all 599 Snowflakes. Play offline. You will see Snowflakes in places you pass all the time but never saw anything there. It makes it so much quicker and easier.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:54 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Maxxens wrote:
To the comment on one above using Pulse Goggles:
For the achievement it's not allowed to use flashlight or goggles

Can you please clear me, why it's not allowed to use flashlight or goggles ?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Hakkan wrote:
Maxxens wrote:
To the comment on one above using Pulse Goggles:
For the achievement it's not allowed to use flashlight or goggles

Can you please clear me, why it's not allowed to use flashlight or goggles ?

This thread is over 1 years old and it is really not obvious what u are asking. People would have to search back through the posts to try and make sense of your question and I don't want to do that myself. If you have a question you will get better answers by creating a new thread and asking your question clearly.

However, I do know that there are a set of achievments to survive the deadly descents without using specific gear. For example Intrepid without armor and Broken Elbow without a wingsuit. Presumably then Maxxens was referring to the achievment for finishing Snake Bite in the World Tour without pulse goggles or flashlight. 'Its Dark In Here' iirc. Hope this helps.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to:  

Information
Page 5 of 5 [ 113 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5