Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Tue May 18, 2010 12:29 am

have asked you how did some of the riders become partners...
(Examples: JP/Elise, Moby/Zoe, Mac/Kaori, Griff/Maya, Felix/Skye, and Psymon/Allegra... )

Am I right???
PSYMON/ALLEGRA: through a FLING.

Thu May 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Moby and ZOe are in love. Mac and Kaori are in love. Oh, and in On Tour Psymon uses Allegra's board from SSX 3. xD. And now they're partners in Blur, which is really stupid. -_- Allegra is like my fourth favorite character.

Sat May 22, 2010 3:20 am

Maya and Griff- Mac chooses Maya for him... (though Maya likes Mac.)
Felix and Skye- or Felix just scared Skye to be partners with him.
Elise and JP- :woot :lol :china :drool :wtf :thumbsup
Last edited by tecna jessie on Sun May 23, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 22, 2010 10:28 am

Maya and Felix are so suckish! I hate them both so much! To me Maya is like another Kaori and Felix is like a replacement Nate. Instead of Maya and Felix it should've been Tyson and Brodi. (I hate Sid so much!!)

Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm

tecna jessie wrote:Maya and Griff- Mac chooses Maya for him... (though Maya likes Mac.)
Felix and Skye- or Felix just scared Skye to be partners with him.

Elise and JP- :woot :lol :china :drool :wtf :thumbsup

I really appreciated SSX Blur for pairing them up...
I must add...... They were best of friends.... I just wonder if..
do they have a hidden relationship???? :dead :shrug :err
Last edited by tecna jessie on Sat May 29, 2010 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 27, 2010 1:20 pm

It would've been nice if Tyson and Brodi were in Blur. Skye would probably be partners with Brodi. Just my guess.

Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Mac and Kaori became riding partners because they were in the same age at the time for their first SSX curcuit. Mac was 15 and Kaori was 16.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 am

Jonipoon wrote:Mac and Kaori became riding partners because they were in the same age at the time for their first SSX curcuit. Mac was 15 and Kaori was 16.

yeah. Mac and Kaori were a perfect match.
I have already known 5 of them.

but I wonder..... JP and Elise were the only ones I didn't know the main reason....
if they would have a relationship, I should hop in a chopper!!!! :lol :woot :lol :woot
I WANT TO SEE THEM DATING!!!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:56 pm

SKye and Tyson. OOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Post a reply