Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Yes or No?
Yes 70%  70%  [ 7 ]
No 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:54 pm  Post subject: If i had a wii what should i do?  
If i got a wii should i get blur? im not sure it looks soo much fun i think it'd be a good experience and id get good at all ssx games muahahah ahahha! *clears throat* anyway tell me what u think

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:31 am  Post subject:   
SSX: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
I dunno I mean I like the ssx series, but whatever I would get blur if I had a wii. :)

Last edited by Alex on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
If you get a Wii, you should sell it.

hehe

I think Blur is like $40 retail right now, no? The price might go down in the next couple of months for it I'm assuming, so if you're having second thoughts on picking it up for 40-50, you could wait and check out if it will get any cheaper.

I have a Wii (as of right now), and I would definitely get Blur, just not for 40-50.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:38 pm  Post subject:   
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
If you were getting a Wii then yes get Blur, but the controls are so different it will not help with any of the other titles.

If you need to buy every SSX game then yes get a Wii, if not, think of Blur as enjoyable but your already playing it in all the other games. The tracks are toned down as steering is not as tight as with a pad so theyve given you less things to bump into.

Ive got it and its great fun playing as the characters again, but they dont talk. If they would only put it on the PS3 using pad controls and with the voices at a low price it would be great and would fill a gap until the next game. :cheers

I managed to talk the game store into changing the bundle offer they had on to include Blur and a nunchuk, you may want to try the same to save buying it separate later on.

Last edited by Yeti on Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:41 pm  Post subject:   
ya my cousin had it i played it, its so different and hard and the characters look like cartoons the ubers are like impossible so...its Ok not the best

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:46 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Dr Spud 10x
PSN: Dr_Spud_10x
I have blur, and I think the controls definately sell it. The game's features aren't nearly as good as Tricky or ssx3, but it's still very fun. At $40 I would totally get it.

The controls are probably the best use of the wii remote / nunchuck I've seen. Once you get used to it, the controls are really fluid, not tacked on. And although the uber tricks are hard, I like how you really need to practice to pull them off. None of them are broken - you just need to learn the right way to do them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:25 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
I think they dropped the price of Blur again. It's $30 at Best Buy and Amazon.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]