Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:30 pm

What are all of the characters outfits? Does anybody have any screenshots of them in each outfit or pics or anything realy? Lol i wanna see them now that I've read about them in the FAQ page. So if anybody has the game n could maybe post the different outfits that;d be extremely cool :pimp

:heh

Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:21 am

you could just use the cheat code to look at them all, i don't think it saves em, so you have to enter it every time u play until u earn them urself the code is

ClothShop

Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:22 pm

i would beleive me but i dont own the game OR the Wii for that matter :heh

Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:24 pm

Then why do you care? Their outfits are nothing special, it isn't bolt ons or anything just outfits you win for completing different things. Different riders have a different number of outfits I believe.

Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:21 pm

You dont have to own a game to be interested in it :rolleyes

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:20 pm

Sajjetta wrote:You dont have to own a game to be interested in it :rolleyes
Thank You!!!

Hahaha i just wanna see them damn. If i had the game i would be looking at them and not askin for screenshots

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:54 pm

Hmm...well, they're nothing to brag about, Mac has some cool ones, the rest are pretty standard.

I'll see if I can provide a movie for you to look at them, that's easier than taking a billion screenshots.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:32 pm

A Sick One With A Smile wrote:
Sajjetta wrote:You dont have to own a game to be interested in it :rolleyes
Thank You!!!

Hahaha i just wanna see them damn. If i had the game i would be looking at them and not askin for screenshots

:thumbsup

Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:53 pm

Thanx Gondee i wuv you!!! haha

Sajjetta: Fo shezzie! :]

Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:44 am

Here you go sick one:

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssxblur/costumes.wmv

Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:47 am

Nice to see how the characters look.

:eek :jawdrop What the hell hapened to Moby and what is he wearing, its ike a whole new character. :eek

Wed May 09, 2007 1:13 pm

Awww their all so cute lol j/k

Very awesome thank you Gondee!!!!!

Sun May 13, 2007 12:47 pm

So the Yeti outfit is either by code or by collecting all the uber icons, but are the others earned just through tournaments? I ask because I've completed more than half of the tournaments with gold (and every event and challenge), but I've only earned one outfit for Mac out of his possible five.

Mon May 14, 2007 1:09 am

The other costumes are unlocked by winning the challenges, IIRC. There might be one or two unlocked by winning all the tournaments/events, hard to remember. :)

Mon May 14, 2007 5:52 pm

Okay, cool. I've got two more tournaments to go, then I've got everything - challenges, events, etc. (except for some scattered uber icons, which I'll pass on). I should find out soon enough. :)

Mon May 14, 2007 6:26 pm

I collected them gradually for Elise as I went along, but I cant' remember what it was that spawned what. I believe generally it was challenges which unlocked all the "extra" stuff like boards and costumes.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:35 am

Iv'e seen all outfits, but Mac's best because i played always with him

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 am

the truth was my best friend Janelle likes Elise's jacket cause she has one... :lol
Post a reply