Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:40 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:42 pm  Post subject: IMPOSSIBLE SLALOM  
does anyone else find it impossible to even get a bronze in peak 1s slalom.cuz i do . does anyone have anytips on how to get past it w/ at least a bronze more than once?

pleeese :heh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:47 pm  Post subject:   
Slalom sucks until you get the hang of it. Takes plenty of practice. This is the only mode in the game where you want to take it slowly, as you need to make huge turns to get around the flags. You might want to play more until your character's Edge skill is higher, as that helps you turn sharper. And don't forget to use the control stick on the nunchuk to get the maximum turns. Using this method, I was able to finish in under 1:00! Keep practicing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:19 pm  Post subject:   
StickNutzman wrote:
Slalom sucks until you get the hang of it. Takes plenty of practice. This is the only mode in the game where you want to take it slowly, as you need to make huge turns to get around the flags. You might want to play more until your character's Edge skill is higher, as that helps you turn sharper. And don't forget to use the control stick on the nunchuk to get the maximum turns. Using this method, I was able to finish in under 1:00! Keep practicing.

Welcome to the forum StickNutzman! :)
Can you turn the sharpest by turning the Nunchuck, or by using the control stick..? I will first get the game on Thursday so i don't really know.. :heh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:52 pm  Post subject:   
there is a setting on the contols option where you can choose whether you want to turn more with the nunchuck or with the anolog stick or you can choose only anolog or only nunchuck

and thanks for the advice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:42 am  Post subject:   
fyerblu80 wrote:
there is a setting on the contols option where you can choose whether you want to turn more with the nunchuck or with the anolog stick or you can choose only anolog or only nunchuck

and thanks for the advice

PHEW!!! :heh
Cuz i don't wanna use the nunchuk...When i try in other games, my hand goes "crack"...So im really glad to hear that..Thanks! :cheers

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]