Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:32 pm

http://merqurycity.com/ssx_forum/scoreboard.php

The SSX Scoreboard is online here! Submit your scores!

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:15 am

Im gonna use this soooo much! :woot
But first when i get the game :heh

Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:45 pm

It certainly needs the scores! :heh Every track is gonna have me as the leader at this point, since no one here has the game, and none of the Gamefaqs folks are showing up. :D

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:19 am

Well I think the main reason is no one can find a wii. The store I work at gets maybe 15-20 a month and compared to most retailers thats alot. As for me im still debating, I mean the vids seem nice but its just looks like a re-hash of 3 and OT without combo's. Granted they fixed the glitches and the monsters im not sure how long I could replay it. If there is a lack of competition gondee how much longer do you see yourself playing this?

Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:43 am

Gondee is the next FBX! :eek

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:52 pm

alpmaster wrote:Gondee is the next FBX! :eek

:heh Very possible. I don't see many people submitting scores for this one, since our own community seems resistant to playing it. The March 15 folks might submit a few, but by and large the scoreboard elites all come from our site and i'm the only one of those who has the game, and I'm not even that elite. :heh

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:27 pm

Yeah sorry dude, I think you're going to be stuck with a bunch of PAL-region newbies populating the scoreboards. ;P

Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:39 am

gondee, there is a mistake under the ruthless race score, your screen shot time is 20 seconds under what's entered. also, under halfpipe history lesson section there's a screenshot for slopestyle history lesson.

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:19 am

Man, I think I got my wires crossed when I was uploading all those scores. :heh Thanks for straightening me out, I found the screenshot and fixed it.

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:51 am

Don't worry G-Man I'll be obtaining a Wii soon enough and then I'll start :pimp

Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:14 am

Once I finish debating which system to get I'll probably get some scores up. If the system I choose is a wii.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:56 pm

Just posted my scores for Ruthless: Race and On The Rocks: Big Air. I'll probably have more eventually, but that's all for tonight.

-=The Jesster: Gatchaba Goose=-

Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:41 pm

Approved, those are some good scores Jesster. :yes

Chaos I can't wait to own you. :evil :evil

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:27 pm

OMFG! A scoreboard, already??

BTW Last week the wii came out

(but no money :cry )

Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:13 am

Yuhuuuu! I got the game today, i got it 10:30 am, but i have been playing since, which is why i havent posted any scores at the scoreboard...

Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:54 pm

im here to post my scores, i have some great ones submitted already, so u guys better watch ur backs :P just wanted to pop in and say hi

i dont lfeel like taking pics of my scores everytime i get a higher one so u can believe me or not, still cant believe this game dont have a high scores list, i could of mustered the strength to take a shot of complete scoreboards once in a while, lol, as it is now, i play the same stage like 50 times, and i beat my score maybe 5 times out of those 50, i dont really feel like ive gotten any perfect runs yet anyway, i even screwed up on my big snow jam score, if i had my perfect beginning to go with my perfect ending, i could of raised it like 30,000 more points

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:06 pm

That's cool Quietus, it's no biggie. Once you feel like you've gotten a score that may stay for a while, submit screenshots for them then. :)

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:45 pm

Dang quietus you beat my snow jam score again! I will have to try to beat that tomorrow after school...

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:26 am

yako591 wrote:Dang quietus you beat my snow jam score again! I will have to try to beat that tomorrow after school...

just killed ur spring break big air also, i got a strategy thats works great on those 2 big airs now, i tried beating ur on the rocks score but i cant even get close to my own score again, lol, i forgot how my strategy for that 1 went

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:08 pm

Alright well you may have beaten me temporarily for big air but i will get better scores soon. I bet you cant beat my slopestyle or slalom scores though.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:03 pm

I'm going to be so left behind. :heh

I got the game yesterday and have only been able to play about an hour and a half outside work. Largely relearning the trick system all over again really but I'm definitely enjoying it. Hopefully tonight and this weekend I can actually put some time into it!

Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:07 pm

Naw, it doesn't take long to get up to speed Bildi.

Besides, after all the hype work you put into the game, you'd better own everyone! :heh

Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:25 pm

gondee wrote:Besides, after all the hype work you put into the game, you'd better own everyone! :heh

Uh oh. Me and my big mouth.

:D

Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:40 am

Ah, havn't been here since SSX Tricky, suppose I'm one of those PAL Newbies going to clutter the scoreboard. Namely the Slalom one for now. 45.90 on Wild Tree Fun, just got a 51 on Proud Powder which included a bail, so I think I can get around 46 or so.

Edit: Just got 45.33, that's all I'm going to do with Mac, I think someone with a better speed stat and less boost would be a better choice for the Proud Powder Slalom, I barely boost in my current strategy.

Gondee: Can we submit an exact time for slalom if we can proof it with a video? You can clearly see the exact finishing time at the end of a run. Or should we stick to full seconds as can be found on the results screen for fair competition with those who cannot make videos?

Edit: I think I forgot to select a character for the Wild Tree Fun Race time I submitted: I played with Mac.

Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:42 pm

yep video is just fine - include the URL in the scoreboard submission or just send it to me via mail if you don't want it shown to other people.
Post a reply