Forum to discuss the SSX game for the Nintendo Wii
Post a reply

Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:05 am

Genki_Kaori wrote:Oh...well I just find that silly because everywhere I look people are just like "Yeah you know when Mac did this" or saying "How come the other characters arent' chibi-fied?" and they're going to confuse others who might think this is some kind of official statement by EA when it's not. I just really think none of us should go around stating who's who until it's full out confirmed.

Hahaha, you're right, that's definitely us - and the rest of the Internet forums - in a nutshell.

But take it easy on your steps. I don't think anyone is such a big idiot he or she thinks that everything we post here on "The Gravitude Bar" are official statements by EA. :heh And if that's the case, I'd gladly like to see his/hers IQ.

What's the big deal with speculations anyway? We know they are speculations, and we know each other (this is the main important thing, we like to bitch with each other and have a joke around. We're good friends, that's all). Speculations is an inception of new threads, more activity and additional fun.

Soo.... Welcome, Genki_Kaori.
Post a reply