Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 pm  Post subject: Todd Batty Returns to the SSX Ubercast  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Image Todd Batty will be appearing on the SSX Ubercast the week of the Jan 23rd. The interview will be livestreamed. You can also submit questions for Charmy to ask Todd Batty on The SSX Ubercast Topic. Likewise, stay tuned to that topic for the exact date and time of the event.

Read the announcement by CharmyDweeng, creator of the Ubercast, after the break.

---

CharmyDweeng wrote:
Hope everyone is enjoying the new episode. But we've got a bit of stuff to talk about...

4 months later, we're doing it again! Creative Director Todd Batty will be appearing on the SSX Ubercast sometime during the week of the 23rd! Once I have an exact date and time, I will post it here. And YES the interview will be livestreamed again since it worked great last time. I will be watching the chat room there for any spur of the moment questions/comments. But, as always, the interview will be recorded and put out the usual way, so no worries there if you can't make the stream.

I will be taking a lot of questions from this thread, so if you don't submit any questions in this thread don't be surprised to hear your name! BUT the better way for you to get your question asked is to post all your questions for Todd and Duke here in this thread as soon as possible. Let's say that the deadline for questions is January 21st, the date of Episode 18.

We're really excited to have Todd back, so let's all make it a great time!

Many thanks to Mus "The Man of 10,000 Batty Faces" for the thumbnail.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]