Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:28 pm  Post subject: 'The Music of SSX' Producer Video has wubs galore  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Image EA has released a video featuring insight into the music selection of the upcoming SSX (2012). Freddy Ouano, Music Producer for SSX, goes into some of the details of the sounds, choices and new features involving the audio side of the new game. The trailer also features more current video of the game as it stands now, and it's coming along nicely.

You can view the Youtube video after the break.
---

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:12 pm  Post subject: Re: 'The Music of SSX' Producer Video has wubs galore  
PSN: stormali
That track by Camo and Krooked for the DD is amazing. :eek

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 am  Post subject: Re: 'The Music of SSX' Producer Video has wubs galore  
gondee's FAQ writer
More so than any other game I can think of, the music of the SSX series has always been so memorable. I actually went out and bought several of the tracks in SSX3 on itunes, including 2 full albums. This vid has me so pumped for the next SSX. Dubstep has become a new fav of mine over the last couple years and I can't wait to hear all the tracks they plan on having on the soundtrack. Active remixes sound like a very cool feature too.

I can't recall ever having so many separate, positive things to smile about leading up to a game's release.

I went and picked up a ps3 this past week expressly to play this game. Good stuff. :pimp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: 'The Music of SSX' Producer Video has wubs galore  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
^ this!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]