Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:37 am  Post subject: New SSX Trailer - Defy Reality  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
ImageThe newest SSX trailer has finally arrived and it shows a lot of new content. Some characters make their first appearance in video form, while some fresh incredible locations are shown too.

New screenshots are also expected during this week. You can check the new trailer at IGN or you can check out the embed after the jump.

---

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 am  Post subject: Re: New SSX Trailer - Defy Reality  
PSN: mobe7
Wow! Best trailer yet, looks incredible. Really shows off the graphics and how dramatic the environments are. 2012 can't come soon enough.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 am  Post subject: Re: New SSX Trailer - Defy Reality  
PSN: KilLa-Mad_Ness
One Word: SWAGG.

Ty looks so awesome. And this Trailer really brings out the VIBRANT colors EA has given SSX. The surroundings have that awesome balance of Natural and Exaggerated. And the jumps.....are MASSIVE!!!

Now leave me alone while I keep replaying this video over and over. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am  Post subject: Re: New SSX Trailer - Defy Reality  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Embed has been added to the news article, enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:41 pm  Post subject: Re: New SSX Trailer - Defy Reality  
PSN: EpicDamo
It says pre-order for exclusive content. I am in the UK, where should I pre-order from?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:47 pm  Post subject: Re: New SSX Trailer - Defy Reality  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I don't believe UK preorder bonuses have been announced yet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 pm  Post subject: Re: New SSX Trailer - Defy Reality  
this trailer is so full of awesomeness.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]