Forum for the Merqurycity.com Index News
Post a reply

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:27 am

Image Bits and bobs and stuff and things....oh my!

3 more puzzle pieces were dropped into the wild today.

One puzzle with strange coloration? Two distinct puzzles? One for stuff, maybe? One for things? And what about those bits and bobs...?

Hit the jump to see the newest puzzle pieces.

---

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Boardslide. Its written boardslide on one of The puzzle pieces. I can't remember it ever been written boardslide.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:11 pm

MilitoTheMan wrote:Boardslide. Its written boardslide on one of The puzzle pieces. I can't remember it ever been written boardslide.

Your point is what exactly? :shrug

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:54 pm

MilitoTheMan wrote:Boardslide. Its written boardslide on one of The puzzle pieces. I can't remember it ever been written boardslide.
It's the Heel to the Chief Boardslide trick. It's not a new trick at all. My guess is on a new character reveal, or something to do with outfits, HUD, or new tracks.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 am

SSXfanatic#1 wrote:
It's the Heel to the Chief Boardslide trick. It's not a new trick at all. My guess is on a new character reveal, or something to do with outfits, HUD, or new tracks.

That i know, just can'tremember it ever been written boardslide

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:52 pm

it looks like some kind of uber board slide to me, there is lettering to the left of what you see as only "boardslide"
Post a reply