Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Post a reply

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:00 pm

i played this at a friend's house and now i can officially say that this game sucked. EPIC GAME FAIL!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:56 am

Even though this is the only SSX game that I don't have, i think it sucks.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:25 pm

We don't need another "OT sucks!" thread.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 am

yeah. SSX On Tour is fail :)

Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Maybe it's because On Tour is the only SSX I've played so far, but I really like it. I don't see why people say it sucks so much. Maybe I'll know why when SSX 3's in my mailbox soon.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 am

Snaffle J. Bean wrote:Maybe it's because On Tour is the only SSX I've played so far, but I really like it. I don't see why people say it sucks so much. Maybe I'll know why when SSX 3's in my mailbox soon.

Yes, you like this game because you haven't played other SSX games, try TRICKY or SSX3 and then you will feel that OT really sucks.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 am

SpicyStunner wrote:
Snaffle J. Bean wrote:Maybe it's because On Tour is the only SSX I've played so far, but I really like it. I don't see why people say it sucks so much. Maybe I'll know why when SSX 3's in my mailbox soon.

Yes, you like this game because you haven't played other SSX games, try TRICKY or SSX3 and then you will feel that OT really sucks.

yes, OT suck while it is in the bottom. Tricky, the first one and 3 doe'snt

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:17 pm

SSX 3 just came in the mail today. To be honest, I don't really think OT is a crappy game. I think I like OT more, but not by much.

I've always liked the games that fans of the whole series found terrible, like Majora's Mask and Super Mario Sunshine for some reason.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:24 am

just a question for you lovely people :D have u ever skiid or snowboarded for real....cause as much as i love all games in the SSX series (aside from Blur, down the toilet it goes) i found SSX 3 and it's predesessors to be too flashy, especially SSX 3, it was a great game don;t get me wrong but pipes suspended on scaffolding...plane wreck...it was a little to far at soem points. but On Tour had a much mroe natural looknig mountain (may have been helped by the graphics) it looked real and felt real and was yet that still unrealistic insane in the tricks and grinding along wrecked radio towers (WHITE KNUCKLES WAS LEGEND!!!!!) so it was perfect in that combiantion SSX 3 is still my favorite but OT is a very close second. i reckon if the two were combined it would destroy every other winter game in existence with it's awesomness

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 pm

there is one thnig in OT i will never forgive...actually wait TWO THINGS: 1. what thye did to Psymon!! a mohawk is so not him am i the only one who gets that the hair he had was ICONIC it was his SIGN it was how everyoen RECOGNISED him, not the crazy ranting or the insane attitude but the HAIR it's the same with zoe n moby long dreads and crazy dyed hair in a bobcat or pigtails. 2. they took away Moby WHHHYYYYY!!!!!! i can imagien him in OT as well: bare top, trademark black chades with red tint, long dreads to his waist, tattoos n piercings everywhere, baggy jeans n sneakers.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 am

Try To Edit Posts Instead Of Double Posting

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:47 am

i'll bear that in mind but if that's al you have to say, why bother sending it?
Post a reply