Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm  Post subject: at 127/135 shreds but no more show up on the map!  
Thanks to your help and the videos I've almost completed this game on the PS2 on skis, but it won't cough up the last 8 shreds!!? :???

My Map screen used to have things to do all over the mountain. Then it shrank to just the two Legends at the top and the last three shreds I was having trouble with. I beat those shreds and Big Show Slopestyle - Legend, and a few more shreds appeared at the top of the mountain, but now nothing new ever appears. The only thing left on the map is Big Race - Legend @ Hot Dam, in which I've come silver a few times. At one point I went into Past Events and there were a couple of red lightning bolts indicating incomplete shreds, so I completed those and now every shred in Past Events is blue. And in Past Events it seems I have medaled in everything (I don't think there's a star for "you failed this one", it's only bronze-silver-gold-platinum). :frusty

Stats says Boasts collected 36/36, Shreds won 127/135, Medals won 48/49.

What the heck is going on? Where's the missing medal event, where are the missing shreds? Must I win Legend Big Race @ Hot Dam outright to progress further?!

I guess I'll go through the name of every medal and shred in the FAQ and compare it with Past Events to find out what medal and shreds are missing, but that still won't help them show up.

Thanks for any suggestions. I will beat this game before 2011! :???

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 pm  Post subject: Re: at 127/135 shreds but no more show up on the map!  
skierpage wrote:
I guess I'll go through the name of every medal and shred in the FAQ

I did, and eight shreds like Size Matters - Pro-Master @ Hot Dam, Say No To Snow - Legend @ Mind The Gap, etc. and the one medal Double Slopestyle - Pro-Master @ Hot Dam from the FAQ are not listed in my Past Events. So how do I make them appear on the map? I've tried free skiing, I've retried old medal events, I've restarted the game several times ?! Should I buy some more clothes? It's a mystery, it seems like a bug.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:56 am  Post subject: Re: at 127/135 shreds but no more show up on the map!  
it's a glitch or whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: at 127/135 shreds but no more show up on the map!  
PSN: crispncrunchy
Get that Gold in Big Race, I've got everything out on snowboards and skis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 am  Post subject: Re: at 127/135 shreds but no more show up on the map!  
crispncrunchy wrote:
Get that Gold in Big Race

That was it, I got gold in that last race and now shreds are appearing, one by f***ing one, on the map. The logic in this game that picks what shreds and races to show is crap!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:42 am  Post subject: Re: at 127/135 shreds but no more show up on the map!  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
beat all records in the medal events and beat all shreds i feel like making a boasts collecting video and how to beat some of the shreds videos.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]