Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:14 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What did you hate the most about On Tour?
Skiis 12%  12%  [ 6 ]
The Create-a-Character mode 12%  12%  [ 6 ]
Tyson 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Sid 14%  14%  [ 7 ]
Skye 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
The messed up SSX characters 59%  59%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 51
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Sid-..was okay. Just didn't like how he butt in- in Mac and Kaori's relationship.
Didn't like the messed up characters, or skiis, but I loved the music.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
The After the Tour!!!!

They got Elise poor!!!!!
:cry :cry :cry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:03 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Well, one thing's good 'bout the game, the music :D
all the rest sucks big time :rolleyes

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
tecna jessie wrote:
The After the Tour!!!!

They got Elise poor!!!!!

Oh! That's right, I almost forgot about the endings! I think I disliked that the MOST, and didn't Elise turn Canada into a llama farm...? & What about Mac didn't he want to be a dj? Now's he's a park ranger? & Pysmon went back in time to FIGHT EVIL? O.o;

:frusty on tour :glare

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
..Llama farm? :lol

I'm pretty sure those sides stories didn't mean anything. EA did them just for fun. Most of them are so funny though. Haha Llama farm! :heh
Elise would never do that. :no I could see her as a model or something.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
SweetWildFlowers wrote:
tecna jessie wrote:
The After the Tour!!!!

They got Elise poor!!!!!

Oh! That's right, I almost forgot about the endings! I think I disliked that the MOST, and didn't Elise turn Canada into a llama farm...? & What about Mac didn't he want to be a dj? Now's he's a park ranger? & Pysmon went back in time to FIGHT EVIL? O.o;

:frusty on tour :glare

and they didn't end Kaori and Mac married!!!!!
and about Elise? that was ridiculous!!!!! :dead :frusty :cry
and they ended up Zoe with Moby!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:44 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
there's no reason to hate Skye. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
No Moby Jones.

I rented it out just to see what it was like, saw no trace of Moby Jones, and I never even thought twice about buying it. I didn't.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Where's the option The whole game?

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:49 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #3
I haven't played that game! :no

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:58 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
SpicyStunner wrote:
I haven't played that game! :no

no worries, you don't miss anything :D

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Wait, Zoe x Moby was in On Tour?

The game redeems itself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Munchman wrote:
Wait, Zoe x Moby was in On Tour?

The game redeems itself.

Moby was gone!!! aray,.
unsa man ni sila uie!!! (what the HELL happened?)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
I do not like the fact that you have to use the C stick in order to use uber tricks :cry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
KaoriCandy12 wrote:
I do not like the fact that you have to use the C stick in order to use uber tricks :cry

2nd that :yes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Hand's up, this is ignorant hatespeech because I haven't played OT and I'll tell you why, because all those sketches cluttering up the menus remind me of Napoleon Dynamite, and I effing hate that movie. It's the same reason I hate Viggo in 3. Seeing the atrocity of design they committed to Psymon, according to the bio it has something to do with Allegra, which I will buy because he reminds me of this girl from high school that I wouldn't mind some sort of atrocity of violence be committed on her, Mac looking more at home in a game parodying douchebag street racers... I could go on, but basically OT is a terrible game because it apes Napoleon Dynamite. Yes I am being petty.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Well primarily i hated the fact that you couldn't do jack with the SSX Legends, only with your created character...On Tour is my second favorite of the 4 (Blur hardly exists in my mind) because what it did do well...it did REALLY well but what it failed with it failed massively. and i swear that they altered all the ssx characters deliberetley, think about it, they are ALL (even kaori) cocky and arrogant and have egos the size of jupiter, and this is because it's meant to fire you up and beat them...why? i would prefer to face off agaisnt the real them not a uber ego version. (btw question for anyoen who can answer me this, the pic of Skye with the ice blue camo jacket....that isn't in the games, she's wearing a body warmer in mine for both C1 and C2.)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
What i hate is that Z button on the game cube controller is acting as the reset button, Imangin how shocked and mad I was when i thought it was the grab button :glare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
i don't hate OT it is certianly way better then that freak show that is BLUR, that looks liek somethnig from Cartoon Network and that is an insult to SSX. SSX is at least in in the age rating of mid teens cause it has some subtle rudeness and and busty pics of peopel like elise and zoe. anyway yeah i certainyl think oT had some MAJOR flaws but what it did well it did just as well as the bad things did badly....if that makes sense. anyway i am still confused about costumes...1. can u only be C1 when P1 if not how do u alternate
2. unless i am majorly confused i have seen Skye in mroe then 2 outfits, how is that possible, her bio says she wears the blue camo thing but she DOES NOT WEAR THAT.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:08 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Everything.
Except for the sense of speed and Tyson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:33 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
XBL: Bildi
The lot. No redeeming qualities. Zero.

I found it worse than Blur which at least had some SSX3 tracks and a bitchin' soundtrack.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:01 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
OMG you did not just say that!!!!!!!!!!!! BLUR is an insult to SSX look at SSX up until BLUR, they are all in the same kind of graphic AKA realistic human (what happens in the game may be completley insane and unrealastic but the characters look cool and realistic if slightly over the top in some cases like psymon and zoe and eddie) that is what was appealing for me and what the game designers said they were aiming for, looks real but you can't do it in real life cause if u could...u could just buy a board and get off your fat geeky ass and do it yourself. BLUR...... WHY THE FU%$ did they turn it into CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!! who let a retard down syndrome person onto the design crew of that game SERIOUSLY it was crap and they got the characters appearences wrong (moby isn't a piky he is a funky dread head, allegra isn't a ginger/ red head she is strawberry blonde, JP is blonde not black haired and griff is blonde and the list goes on.....) and the characters ages wrong and all sorts of things and the controls are impossible even by motion control standards. i'm usually ok with Wii games, i prefer to plug in a gamecube controller and use that but i can do perfectly well with a motion contoller on most games if need be. but BLUR....WTF i couldn't even pull off the most basic tricks. so to EASPORTSBIG.....no more motion control SSX games so no wii or kinect on 360 or whatever it is u have planned u sickos go back to classic controllers or at least give peopel the option of doing either n not force the motion shit on us (yeah i noticed BLUR was ONLY motion control, no controller, that is like force feeding someone its sick.

BTW this is not insulting this is what i call constructive criticism, i am not angry so please don't waste time asking me to calm down LOL i am, if you want to share your view then go ahead but if u find anythnig i say offensive that is how YOU react to MY words so it's your problem not mine. i mean no offense.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:17 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
XBL: rara8kid
PSN: ruchie123
SID ON THE PSP VERSION I WANNA KILL HIM!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
what is wrong with SID!!! i don't get people's problem, they are ok with bizarre people like luther or eddie or psymon but Sid....he is basically a Japanese psymon only a different kind of crazy and is only crazy ON the slopes not all the time. he is a PHILOSOPHER with a crazed funk and like his profile says...he's just an asian Andy Warhol (if u don't know who that is look him up, crazy excentric philosopher artist sort of guy)

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
PSN: crispncrunchy
Andy Warhol liked to watch

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 3 [ 64 posts ]  1, 2, 3