Post a reply

Should there be a SSX OT psp comp?

yes
43%
no
57%

Total votes : 7

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:57 pm

Hey should anyone think there should be a SSX on tour psp competition? I want to know your opinions. My opinion is that there should be a competition.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:33 pm

I don't think very many people have this game.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:51 am

Ive got the game but is it worth a competition? if so does that make it worth a scoreboard?

Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:13 pm

euh I think it's worth a competition but u beated the game completely so it would be unfair I think (because I have all the boards, all the gear,..... an d other players don't have them) but a scoreboard would be nice guys!!!!

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:16 pm

It could be worth a try.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm

I've only gotten a handful of requests for OT PSP, and we still have empty tracks for Blur. There wouldn't be enough action to warrant a scoreboard I don't think.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 am

fair do's, it was just a thought

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:05 pm

Now I think........I would have to agree what Bonnieboj said earlier about posting scores. Worth a shot.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:38 am

Start a PSP OT SCORES post, I'll post what Ive got and it'll give me a reason to carry on playing as I stopped half way through to play other games.

Would you post a time on good faith, or put a photo in the post?

Dont think it matters if anyone has beat the game or not - just get the ball rolling and see how it goes :)

Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:57 pm

I think a scoreboard is good. It gives an idea of what is achievable with this game. I would love to know what is the best time for some of the tracks and to know which character this was done with.

Its a pitty that more people don't play it - I know that it isn't as good as the console versions but it is one of the best games for the PSP and the multiplayer is very good.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:02 pm

markelvin wrote:I think a scoreboard is good. It gives an idea of what is achievable with this game. I would love to know what is the best time for some of the tracks and to know which character this was done with.

Its a pitty that more people don't play it - I know that it isn't as good as the console versions but it is one of the best games for the PSP and the multiplayer is very good.

Nice words there markelvin!
Post a reply