Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:51 pm  Post subject: Legend Slopestyle, OTR, need help... a lot of it  
On The Rocks is killin me, i can't manage any higher than 4th place

watching the master runs doesn't really help me because, well i suck at slopestyle, lol

this is usually how the scoreboard goes:

1st: Allegra :drool or Mac, 2,100,000+
2nd: whichever one isn't 1st, 2,000,000
3rd: 1.950,000
4th: me
etc., etc...

so yeah, any tips on how to not wipeout and hold a wicked long combo?[/glow]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:14 pm  Post subject:   
Patience, my friend, patience wins this. Seriously, in real life, that would be something different, but I say keep that Restart button warm.

As for when you are doing it, I say avoid Roadkill at all cost. Seriously, that place is just itching to tear you up. Anyways, what I did was keep watch of my Combo count and when it reach 100,000 or more, stop doing tricks and put it in. If you crash with a lot of points gone, restart.

So in short, stay patient, try to go through areas that you don't easily crash, and start over when you lost major points.

Trick tips: Holding up and down on your right anlog/C stick will keep you combo going in flat surfaces and if you got big air and you can do monster tricks, do a normal trick (be mad on it) and do a monster trick at the same time, more points that way.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you give Mac a run of his money!

Edit: Are you sure that it isn't 2,033,000 for the top points?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:24 pm  Post subject:   
Gamefreak06 wrote:
Patience, my friend, patience wins this. Seriously, in real life, that would be something different, but I say keep that Restart button warm.

As for when you are doing it, I say avoid Roadkill at all cost. Seriously, that place is just itching to tear you up. Anyways, what I did was keep watch of my Combo count and when it reach 100,000 or more, stop doing tricks and put it in. If you crash with a lot of points gone, restart.

So in short, stay patient, try to go through areas that you don't easily crash, and start over when you lost major points.

Trick tips: Holding up and down on your right anlog/C stick will keep you combo going in flat surfaces and if you got big air and you can do monster tricks, do a normal trick (be mad on it) and do a monster trick at the same time, more points that way.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you give Mac a run of his money!

Edit: Are you sure that it isn't 2,033,000 for the top points?

hey thanks for the tip(s) and yeah i'm pretty sure it's 2,100,000+, one time psymon was in first with 2,200,000 something-ish points :dead

im pretty good at races though, maybe even almost good enough to take a crack at IceXtreme (but he's wayyy too good)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:29 pm  Post subject:   
Psymon did it?! Heh, heh.... :eek I guess it is just the different consles or something. Or maybe just didn't files... (That would be an interesting test.)

Oh yeah, I forgot. If you have cash (hopefully $1,000,000 from the other event, if not then have fun) get the best trick board that you can buy. You'll need every second of trick time you can get. Also, the Racing with the Jackolope upgrade would be great for doing Monster Tricks real early.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:26 pm  Post subject:   
Gamefreak06 wrote:
Psymon did it?! Heh, heh.... :eek I guess it is just the different consles or something. Or maybe just didn't files... (That would be an interesting test.)

Oh yeah, I forgot. If you have cash (hopefully $1,000,000 from the other event, if not then have fun) get the best trick board that you can buy. You'll need every second of trick time you can get. Also, the Racing with the Jackolope upgrade would be great for doing Monster Tricks real early.

yeah lol PSYMON! omg he scares me :cry

i have the merqury board(go royank!) and all the attributes too, i have a knack for getting money lol but i played it maybe 20 more times today, and the highest i got was 4th still :frusty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:19 pm  Post subject:   
FINALLY! I GOT IT!!
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:02 am  Post subject:   
PSN: jonipooon
Well, congratiulations. :yes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:53 pm  Post subject:   
just do nose and tail presses to make combo tricks !!
make big monster jumps for points !!
dont do a couple of time the same trick because thats not working!!
my record on that track is like 47 miljon points !!
just get on the track en smoke them out

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]