Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Post a reply

Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:46 am

How? Why? How? :eek :???

Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:59 pm

That's cool. Finally it wins something.

I remember on last years MTV Music Awards, it had a new category for video game music and it was a close run between THUG and SSX 3. But THUG one. Damn that Tony Hawk.

Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:42 pm

Damnit >:-\

Here's to SSX 5 being even worse.

Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:19 am

alpmaster wrote:Damnit >:-\

Here's to SSX 5 being even worse.

I second

Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:38 am

SSX OT + Sports game of the year = SSX 5 sucking big fat juicy hairy monkey balls

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:56 am

Art wrote:SSX OT + Sports game of the year = SSX 5 sucking big fat juicy hairy monkey balls

Just remember, they were probably looking how fun the game is, not little toys and stuff. And compared to SSX 3, I think SSX OT deserves it. (PM for more details why, I don't want to start a fight in public. :heh )

Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:49 am

Gamefreak06 wrote:
Art wrote:SSX OT + Sports game of the year = SSX 5 sucking big fat juicy hairy monkey balls

Just remember, they were probably looking how fun the game is, not little toys and stuff. And compared to SSX 3, I think SSX OT deserves it. (PM for more details why, I don't want to start a fight in public. :heh )

DAMN YOU!!!!

:heh No, I think you're right there. I know this have been said before, but SSX On Tour is a awesome game if you havn't played SSX before.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:08 pm

man it is really depressing when a topic about the new game in the series the website is praising got a award. that every single person dissed it

and i am no different HOW THE HELL DID IT WIN?

Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:01 am

Unicycler wrote:man it is really depressing when a topic about the new game in the series the website is praising got a award. that every single person dissed it

and i am no different HOW THE HELL DID IT WIN?

I say it one last time. It won the award probably because they enjoyed it as an individual game. OT had a lot of stuff to do compared to 3, which 3 wasn't that great if you look how fun it is.

They don't look at how good the graphics are or how much little stuff is in it, they want the want the cake then they'll lick the frosting.
Post a reply