Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:39 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:12 pm  Post subject: question about on tour  
ok i just ordered on tour off of the internet i had some questions about the game.
1. is the style like ssx3 in which you ride around to the diferent events or do u just start events from a menu screen?
2. im confussed about the trick stick. can someone explain that to me.
3.is there platinum medals or just gold

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:41 pm  Post subject: Re: question about on tour  
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #3
emerica866 wrote:
ok i just ordered on tour off of the internet i had some questions about the game.
1. is the style like ssx3 in which you ride around to the diferent events or do u just start events from a menu screen?
2. im confussed about the trick stick. can someone explain that to me.
3.is there platinum medals or just gold

You just start the events from the menu screen but there is free-ride on the menu screen :)

The trick stick is used with the right analog stick to do level 1 and 2 monsters (ubers). Just read the Master Faq guide and it should help you out with that.

There are platinum medals and gold just like ssx3.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:46 pm  Post subject:   
thank u. anyone else like the freeride the mountain style more. i loved the whole transpoet and lodge thing from ssx3.
and one more question, i know they renamed ubers monsters, but is there stll monster tricks in the ssx3 sense where u need to do a certain number of spins or flips with an uber. i have played the psp version and it has the same monster trick set up as ssx3 :pimp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:58 pm  Post subject:   
emerica866 wrote:
thank u. anyone else like the freeride the mountain style more. i loved the whole transpoet and lodge thing from ssx3.
and one more question, i know they renamed ubers monsters, but is there stll monster tricks in the ssx3 sense where u need to do a certain number of spins or flips with an uber. i have played the psp version and it has the same monster trick set up as ssx3 :pimp

unfortunately no, you use the right analog stick and move it different directions to perform the monster tricks. Which is why i don't play the freestyling in this game :cry . If you ever played NBA street vol3 then it's exactly the same. But that's just me, hopefully you'll love it :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:03 pm  Post subject:   
NO im not at all happy about this R.I.P. SSX. anyone know if there is a rumors about a new game in the making for ps3 possible :pimp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:06 pm  Post subject:   
It's not a horrible game emerica :no But it's the weakest out of the series.

I don't care if it takes 10 years for the release of the SSX5 as long as they get the damn game right i'll be happy :heh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:11 pm  Post subject:   
amen :china i know i am expecting the game to be good but it lost a lot of what makes it fun. hopefully EA goes back to that, and worries more about making a good game then making money but what can u do. i think ssx 3 was the greatest video game of all time fallowed by Legend Of Zelda OOT. but i am definatly willing to wait. i want to go down to EA Sports head quarters or whatever and slap some sense into them. i guess ill keep playing ssx3 :pimp

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]