Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Topic locked

Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:47 am

Meh it didn't give me any piece of mind, I swear we did something like this after SSX3 and looks what happened so I'm kinda optimistic about it.

On the other side it was nice to give them a piece of my mind. (In a nice diplomatic way of course)

Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:33 am

Well, i took the survey, and after i said i had SSX 3, it just said Quote:"Thank You For Taking This Survey!" and i only did the third question...Can someone help me out here?
Now, it thinks that i actually took the survey, when i forgot to put "I have SSX OT" :sad :frusty
Last edited by MAC_and_cheese on Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:44 am

delete your cookies and try again?

Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:49 am

But that'll affect my internet speed and might mess up my internet accounts...and I turned off cookies in the first place, and there are none in the folder...

Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:40 am

Bumpity-bump.

So this thread isn't gonna get stickied?

I thought it was more important than that, but I'm not the one callin' the shots here.

Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:27 pm

as gondee puts it, people tend to overlook or ignore stickies. :lol

Everyone take the survey! :)

Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:44 pm

I'm pretty sure i already took the survey...but if you click the link it says that the survey is full :poke

Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:14 pm

IceXtreme wrote:I'm pretty sure i already took the survey...but if you click the link it says that the survey is full :poke

Interesting. Maybe it is over then?

Thanks!

Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:26 pm

ah great it is over. damn

Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:14 pm

Damn I was just about to take it and ask for a hip hop theme for the next game instead of the rock and roll theme in On Tour.

Imagine Kaori cappin' bitches? That'd be priceless.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:43 am

I tried to take the survey to day and got:

"Sorry, but this survey is full! Thanks though!"

What a bunch of crap!!

Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:06 pm

If that's the case then we've done our part and we can lock this topic.

Thanks for the input guys. Hopefully EA will put a little more of our $.02 into the next one instead of trying to be different for difference's sake. :china
Topic locked