Nate
11%
Zoe
11%
Various CAC
11%

Total votes : 54

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:07 am

So out of the vet's, newbies, and cac's...who's your fav?

Excluding the unlockable "secret" characters.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 am

Gotta represent the grizzly adams.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:29 am

what are the secret characters?

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:47 am

I dun wanna vote till I actually play w/ 'em a lil...which I've not done jus yet...so, I'll get back to ya... ;):heh

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:47 am

i'm sticking with nate all the way
the rest seem the have changed alot either by their voice or their look
nate "looking past his hair and all" seem the have stayed true to himself

Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:01 am

Filip wrote:what are the secret characters?

Check the thread(spoilers!!) that myinnerfred made about the cg version's characters...:)

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:43 pm

I voted for Elise, and soon all 152 scoreboard accounts are gonna vote for her too. :heh SHE'S GONNA WIN THIS TIME! :heh :heh :heh :poke

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:19 pm

Why did they have to fuck up Zoe's voice? And by that I mean not have Biff Naked voice it. I get sad, annoyed and then I shed a tear everytime I hear her say something now. The only one that I can truelly appreciate in this game now is Elise, so I voted for her.

R.I.P. Zoe voices by Bif Naked *holds up candle*
Last edited by RedTyga on Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:20 pm

RedTyga wrote:Why did they have to fuck up Zoe's voice? And by that I mean not have Biff Naked voice it. I get sad, annoyed and then I shed a tear everytime I hear her say something now. The only one that I can truelly appreciate in this game now is Elise, so I voted for her.

maybe next time they'll get Eliza Dushku, or Bif Naked (crosses fingers)

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:42 pm

I hate the Kaori in On Tour. They really have killed her off.

I still like her in SSX, Tricky and 3. So I'll vote. I'll just pretend the On Tour Kaori was never created :)

Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:16 pm

This is where EA...well...there's no other way to put it....fucked up. If there is one major fuck up in On Tour, it's the returning characters and their voices. MY 2 favorites, Kaori and Zoe, were totally demolished. I can't play with them at all.

So far, I like Allegra the best. Nice outfit...nice voice. I won't vote until I've played with them all.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:33 pm

mine has to be Zoe. she has been my favorite from the start. as you may know i don't own the game, so what DID they do to Zoe's voice? and why dose what a character's VOICE sounds like? put the t.v on mute or put on ear phones.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:55 pm

Yeloway wrote:I hate the Kaori in On Tour. They really have killed her off.

I still like her in SSX, Tricky and 3. So I'll vote. I'll just pretend the On Tour Kaori was never created :)

Kaori died during SSX3 Kaori is dead, this new Kaori isn't a Kaori, what kind of a Kaori speaks English ALL of the time?

Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:41 am

I tell ya what was a suprise to me, sid. I first heard him speak and was freakin out. I forgot he was from japan and did not expect him to talk like that.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:40 am

I can't believe I'm saying this, because he was one of my least favorite characters in SSX3, but I voted for Nate.

Like Maverick said, he's the only one that didn't change too much. Mav you are right, beneath all that dirt, hair and raggedy clothes is the same old Nate.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:13 am

livingsacrifice98 wrote:I tell ya what was a suprise to me, sid. I first heard him speak and was freakin out. I forgot he was from japan and did not expect him to talk like that.

I know he's crazy. O':

My fav is Zoe, dispite the awful voice. <3 Luv her and always will.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:05 am

pen_phone_candybar wrote:mine has to be Zoe. she has been my favorite from the start. as you may know i don't own the game, so what DID they do to Zoe's voice? and why dose what a character's VOICE sounds like? put the t.v on mute or put on ear phones.

She's not voiced by Bif Naked, that's what they did to her. Bif Naked is the only person that can voice her :( Now she sounds like ... like a 30 year old smoker trailer trash woman trying to sound like a 20 yr rocker/hippie ... it's just not working out.

Sid's voice is horrible. I laughed when I first heard his voice, soooo stereotypical it's almost racist on EA's part for what they make him and Kaori sound like in this game.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:14 am

He voice in SSX was good.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:49 am

I voted for mac and like yeloway, i'm just gonn pretend the on tour version doesn't exist. :lol

Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:53 am

well rite now my favorite character is my CAC, hes a ultra stylin, blue mohawked, asian, can of whoop ass! :yes since they ruined kaori, and sid's a retard, i figured the game needed a really cool asian, hence my CAC!! he rules!lol

Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:02 pm

Even though I don't have OT yet (should be picking it up later today), I'm going to have to give my vote to my boy Mac. Out of all 10 characters, I'm liking his style and appearance over the rest.

Bif Naked is not doing Zoe's voice any more? WTF? They are killing the most popular character in SSX 3..

Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:38 pm

is macs voice changed? it should because hes not a teen any more but what does his sound like?

Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:54 pm

Canuckian Pride. Got to vote for Elise.

Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:28 pm

mac's voice bites...his voice has been the same in all three games, same as zoe, there was no need to change it now. :(

Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:09 am

Mac sounds like Nate sorta
Post a reply