Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
The Gravitude Bar • View topic - SSX On Tour Master Runs
Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:21 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister
 



Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:00 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:15 pm
Rank: Master
PSN: Eviltim1700
Hmm. You are only 1 second ahead of my time going into B&E. You are about 4 seconds ahead in my first checkpoint after the select trick, and then you finish 2 seconds ahead of my time. I think I see room for improvement all around for us both :heh. And since then, I've changed my ending to something I think is faster, but I'm not sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:48 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:02 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Hawaii bitches!!
IceXtreme wrote:
hopefully this works...

3:38.11 Wild tree fun http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FFLU442M51XS1C2OVN3HNT1QP

Nice run! That's the EXACT route I had for WTF but yours is alot more polished.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:13 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
User avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:32 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Rank: Master
Location: The Sunshine State
eviltim wrote:
Hmm. You are only 1 second ahead of my time going into B&E. You are about 4 seconds ahead in my first checkpoint after the select trick, and then you finish 2 seconds ahead of my time. I think I see room for improvement all around for us both :heh. And since then, I've changed my ending to something I think is faster, but I'm not sure.


I usually enter b&e at 1:55-1:56


iglooman wrote:
You're B&E section is basically exactly the same as mine, so you're missing some stuff with the transition or Last Call. Just missed a 3:03 last night screwing up the ending. I'm finishing B&E by 1:39 on good runs but have seen 1:38 a couple of times.


not sure when i enter b&e i need to check that out. i probably lose a sec or two on last call somehow..im guessin you probably do the same thing as REVirus for last call which haunts me cus i usually finish last call at 1:06 so i lose 2 secs right there. i dont know how to better last call cuz i think the line i take looks pretty damn good..i use a select trick that saves about 2-3 secs in last call but am still like 2 secs behind there :poke

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:14 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:44 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Acushnet,Massachusetts
http://www.merqurycity.net/videos/chaos ... 3.905M.mpg

If this address is wrong, I will fix it later..

_________________
Once a nonrespected master... Once people saw what I was all about, I rose into the hall of masters
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:16 pm  Post subject:   
Master Codfish
User avatar
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:24 pm
Rank: Master Codfish
Location: I really don't know anymore.
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
wrong... :(

_________________
I've got my XBL friend's list nearly full so excuse me if I don't accept your FR. Currently I'm only playing on the Xbox 360.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:19 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
User avatar
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:49 am
Rank: Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Location: P-Town in da NW
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I fix0red it. :)

_________________
Image
Click to reveal hidden content: show
]Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:20 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
User avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:32 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Rank: Master
Location: The Sunshine State
MrChaos wrote:
http://www.merqurycity.net/videos/chaos/SSX_On_Tour/Chaos_Back-2-Back-Pipe@compilation-3.905M.mpg

If this address is wrong, I will fix it later..


works fine but im gonna wait til gondee makes it smaller :heh if he does :poke

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:26 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
User avatar
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:49 am
Rank: Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Location: P-Town in da NW
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
All I get is a white screen chaos when I use Quicktime. Chaos, what's that codec you use to encode your videos?

_________________
Image
Click to reveal hidden content: show
]Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:47 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:22 pm
Rank: Master
Location: I move so much, who knows???
PSN: iglooman
IceXtreme wrote:
not sure when i enter b&e i need to check that out. i probably lose a sec or two on last call somehow..im guessin you probably do the same thing as REVirus for last call which haunts me cus i usually finish last call at 1:06 so i lose 2 secs right there. i dont know how to better last call cuz i think the line i take looks pretty damn good..i use a select trick that saves about 2-3 secs in last call but am still like 2 secs behind there :poke


No selects needed in Last Call to get 3:06.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:59 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:44 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Acushnet,Massachusetts
gondee wrote:
All I get is a white screen chaos when I use Quicktime. Chaos, what's that codec you use to encode your videos?


AAC, Stereo (L R), 44.100 kHz
H.264, 640 x 480, Millions

_________________
Once a nonrespected master... Once people saw what I was all about, I rose into the hall of masters
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:02 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
User avatar
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:49 am
Rank: Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Location: P-Town in da NW
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Yeah, I remember you stating that, I had to download the new Quicktime to be able to watch it (actually, I downloaded Itunes(:rolleyes) with Quicktime attached).

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can convert as the converter just froze when I tried it today. So you'll have to pick standard mpeg or another format for me to be able to convert it over to wmv.

_________________
Image
Click to reveal hidden content: show
]Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:03 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:44 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Acushnet,Massachusetts
gondee wrote:
Yeah, I remember you stating that, I had to download the new Quicktime to be able to watch it (actually, I downloaded Itunes(:rolleyes) with Quicktime attached).

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can convert as the converter just froze when I tried it today. So you'll have to pick standard mpeg or another format for me to be able to convert it over to wmv.


I use that format for the videos I save.. What I can do, which is what I am doing with the next vid, is save it in standard mpeg 2 format.. I can redo this video with mpeg 2 though...

_________________
Once a nonrespected master... Once people saw what I was all about, I rose into the hall of masters
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:05 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
User avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:32 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Rank: Master
Location: The Sunshine State
iglooman wrote:
IceXtreme wrote:
not sure when i enter b&e i need to check that out. i probably lose a sec or two on last call somehow..im guessin you probably do the same thing as REVirus for last call which haunts me cus i usually finish last call at 1:06 so i lose 2 secs right there. i dont know how to better last call cuz i think the line i take looks pretty damn good..i use a select trick that saves about 2-3 secs in last call but am still like 2 secs behind there :poke


No selects needed in Last Call to get 3:06.


try to a last call remix and tell me what you get for last call..or what do you usually get after b&e.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:16 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
User avatar
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:49 am
Rank: Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Location: P-Town in da NW
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
I use that format for the videos I save.. What I can do, which is what I am doing with the next vid, is save it in standard mpeg 2 format.. I can redo this video with mpeg 2 though...

Can you save as standard mpeg 1? That's the most compatible as far as converting goes, and size really isn't a matter on the mcity.net server - I just got an upgrade in server size to 5 Gigs. :woot :woot

_________________
Image
Click to reveal hidden content: show
]Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:27 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:44 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Acushnet,Massachusetts
http://www.merqurycity.net/videos/chaos ... h_Pt.3.mov

_________________
Once a nonrespected master... Once people saw what I was all about, I rose into the hall of masters
Image

Image


Last edited by MrChaos on Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:29 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
User avatar
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:49 am
Rank: Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Location: P-Town in da NW
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
You shoudln't put spaces in your url's chaos, they don't transfer well cross-browser. Use underscores instead (and I changed your on Tour folder to SSX_On_Tour.) :china

_________________
Image
Click to reveal hidden content: show
]Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:29 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:30 pm
Rank: Master
Location: It's Rockton, damnit
404 :heh

_________________
gondee wrote:
:lol :heh :poke :heh :heh :heh :poke :poke

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:31 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:44 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Acushnet,Massachusetts
Works now..

As for the vids... The comp vid, I can probably get to 4.1ish... I am not quite sure how royank is getting 4.5 :eek... The other run, you will see the mistakes made.. Decent run, but definitely some improvement can be made..

New comp vid:

http://www.merqurycity.net/videos/chaos ... 3.905M.mov

_________________
Once a nonrespected master... Once people saw what I was all about, I rose into the hall of masters
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:00 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:03 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Baaaah... I just popped at 3.3Mil run on Mind The Gap, but I have no way to record a vid... :(

_________________
You don't know me. You never have and you never will for I don't know me myself.
My Fanfics: Masters of the SSX: Peak 1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:27 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:22 am
Rank: Master
OTR 3:15.xx
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=149F ... 5IUEI5L15Q


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:06 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
User avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:32 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Rank: Master
Location: The Sunshine State
nice vid right there archie :yes i use a very similar line in white knuckles but use a completly different path for OTR. transition area i hate on this track :heh I will make a vid showing my line.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:18 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:22 am
Rank: Master
Yeah my transition needs working on, i didnt go through any trees on the transition because they are bastards and make u crash :yes so i opted for the easy route.

Btw what do you average on roadkill? around 3:09, i would imagine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:32 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
User avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:32 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Rank: Master
Location: The Sunshine State
archie wrote:
Yeah my transition needs working on, i didnt go through any trees on the transition because they are bastards and make u crash :yes so i opted for the easy route.

Btw what do you average on roadkill? around 3:09, i would imagine.



im gonna upload a 3:13.03 OTR vid right now..i was a sec behind on my otr, did horrible in the transition area and slowed down too much in white knuckles so there's much improvement there :heh

Dont remember what i average on roadkill havent played it in a while..last time i posted i think i was averaging a 3:11.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:07 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
User avatar
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:32 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Rank: Master
Location: The Sunshine State
Here's a 3:03 OTR http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PS7DDOGQ5DW53TCUIKXLHEU48

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:51 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:15 pm
Rank: Master
PSN: Eviltim1700
IceXtreme wrote:
im gonna upload a 3:13.03 OTR vid right now


IceXtreme wrote:



Picked it up a bit :), as long as you didn't make a typo :heh, since I didn't watch it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next


Jump to:  



Information
Page 7 of 18 [ 443 posts ]  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Show or Hide Information
cron


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group