Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:56 pm  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
Titan wrote:

that and on the lowest quality i can do and still have it be watchable, a 7 min run is still a 60+mb vid, so i think i may be limited to only the shorter runs, which it would seem there arent alot of those! :no

No no Titan, feel free to do whatever you want man. I'll shrink whatever you post. :yes I'd love for you to do whatever runs aren't out yet, cuz your gameplay smokes mine. :yes

yeah i just noticed that u had resized them and they still looked pretty good!! :china

well i just did a couple decent vids, i did son of a birch, and half banked, i'll post em in just a couple minutes, i did em with the vcr and on medium quality, u can tell me what u think!

EDIT** - well here they are

http://www.ssxtitan.com/sobsinglerun.zip - i only did one heat, i figured why record three heats that are the same, but if u do this run three times it should yield just shy of 3.5 million

http://www.ssxtitan.com/hb.zip - i think this is for 1.2 million(new record for me ;) )

oh and gondee if that quality is to crap to resize and still have it look good then let me know and i can re-record them on best quality and then u can resize them!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:59 pm  Post subject:   
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #3
Here's a clean(no selects) Last call remix 5:27.91 http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PRVO3WQ3BRIN279X66RT9L1X1

Songs featured in video are: "I did 'em wrong" by Lil Wyte and "Live Again" by Ying Yang Twins feat Adam Levine of Maroon 5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:14 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Pimp-ass runs Ice!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:02 am  Post subject:   
RE Virus wrote:
Pimp-ass runs Ice!

Thanks...just thought i'd take racing to a level of Xtreme :heh But seriously it was fun going for the clean plat...maybe the most fun i've had yet on the game :) And i just noticed that my cac looks way too much like eminem from the "Mosh" video :heh Gonna have to change that. :eek

On a side-note if i don't get my 360 tommorow i'm gonna plan an attack on Game-zone :heh :dead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:13 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Titan wrote:
http://www.ssxtitan.com/sobsinglerun.zip - i only did one heat, i figured why record three heats that are the same, but if u do this run three times it should yield just shy of 3.5 million

I did a video (and released the video) sometime in November that showed part 3 of the SOB box set which ended with a 4.45 Score.. Surprised gondee never added it..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:19 am  Post subject:   
awesome great run Ice :cheers awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:04 am  Post subject:   
MrChaos wrote:
Titan wrote:

I did a video (and released the video) sometime in November that showed part 3 of the SOB box set which ended with a 4.45 Score.. Surprised gondee never added it..

if i remember correctly there was sopmething about the video/s that made it so it/they wouldn't work with the mc.com site or something like that!! otherwise he probably would have added all those vids u posted and there wouldnt be the freestyle vid shortage!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:28 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
Makes sense I suppose. No biggie since i have pretty much given up on this game.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:54 pm  Post subject:   
Can anyone tell me what music is playing in the backround for the slopestyle master runs?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:31 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
MrChaos wrote:

You used that H-whathaveyou codec on the vids, Chaos. It's too new to transfer to wmv, so I couldn't host it. :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:21 pm  Post subject:   
hey gondee is the quality of the son of a birch and half banked runs good enough for u to resize and still look good? :poke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:10 pm  Post subject:   
Titan wrote:
hey gondee is the quality of the son of a birch and half banked runs good enough for u to resize and still look good? :poke

Yep, they're good. I'll reformat and upload them tonight. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:00 pm  Post subject:   
Nice white knuckles run Titan! :eek The music was kinda funkadelic :heh That course is hard because there aren't many jumps to pull monsters.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:21 pm  Post subject:   
thanx Ice!! that run is not jump friendly and its crazy short, before u know it your at the bottom. i finished with like a min left on the clock. the best i have done on there is like just shy of 1.4 mil, but i guess Royank has a 1.9 mil vid hes gunna post. :eek im guessing he found a lil half pipe in there somewhere to eat up the rest of the time!! which is damn impressive!! i cant wait to see it!! :yes

pretty good higher learning run!!

http://www.ssxtitan.com/hlsingle.zip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:05 am  Post subject:   
Hey Titan, could you specify what event your showoff movies are? We always try to list that on the Master Runs page. :china

And thanks for all the vids! :yes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:17 am  Post subject:   
I would post a few videos if I know how to make them... Not like I have any equipment for that though. >_>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:55 am  Post subject:   
Freestyle Update Galore courtesy of RE Virus and Titan! :woot :woot :woot

Titan, Half Banked: Back-2-Back Slopestyle, 1.27 milion - 8.9 MB - NEW
http://www.merqurycity.net/masters/movi ... .27mil.wmv

Titan, Higher Learning: Box Set Slopestyle, 2.6 milion - 20.3 MB - NEW
http://www.merqurycity.net/masters/movi ... 2.6mil.wmv

RE Virus, White Knuckles: Double Slopestyle, 1.72 milion - 10.9 MB - NEW
http://www.merqurycity.net/masters/movi ... .72mil.wmv

Titan, Half Banked: Back-2-Back Slopestyle, 1.27 milion - 8.9 MB - NEW
http://www.merqurycity.net/masters/movi ... .27mil.wmv

Haven't uploaded Ice's or NOB's clean runs yet because I'm not sure how to proceed on that. :/ Clean runs are cool and all, but that's like opening up a can of worms for all the other games as well. And that might be too much updating to keep up with. What do you guys think?

Last edited by gondee on Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:55 am  Post subject:   
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
Titan wrote:
thanx Ice!! that run is not jump friendly and its crazy short, before u know it your at the bottom. i finished with like a min left on the clock. the best i have done on there is like just shy of 1.4 mil, but i guess Royank has a 1.9 mil vid hes gunna post. :eek im guessing he found a lil half pipe in there somewhere to eat up the rest of the time!! which is damn impressive!! i cant wait to see it!! :yes

No pipe just loops. Couple mistakes cuz my high is 2,050,240 but I think you guys are smart enough know what to do when and where.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:45 am  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
Haven't uploaded Ice's or NOB's clean runs yet because I'm not sure how to proceed on that. :/ Clean runs are cool and all, but that's like opening up a can of worms for all the other games as well. And that might be too much updating to keep up with. What do you guys think?

Well some people said that a clean platinum Last Call remix wasn't possible and my video shows how it is...and i thought some people would like to see that vid...since a lot of the problems involve last call remix from the members here that still play the game :)

And for ssx3 master runs you do have a few clean runs ;P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:34 am  Post subject:   
awesome white knucles run RE Virus!! i gotta try some of that shit out like going throught the trees at the bottom and the going back up hill spot too!! very nice. if i add the stuff you do i think i can hit 2 million!! :china

gondee on your last post, on the higher learning vid u actualluy put the white knuckles vid, and u have the the half banked vid on the top of the list and the bottom. u may have seen it already and just not uploaded it but there was also a son of a birch vid i did. i'll make sure to write down which events they are from now on as well!!

son of a birch box set i think-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:56 pm  Post subject:   
IceXtreme wrote:
Well some people said that a clean platinum Last Call remix wasn't possible and my video shows how it is...and i thought some people would like to see that vid...since a lot of the problems involve last call remix from the members here that still play the game :)

And for ssx3 master runs you do have a few clean runs ;P

Oh yeah, I know it's worthy Ice. It's an amazing run - I'm not excluding it because of lack of talent. I just wanted feedback on whether you guys would want me to upload it. My primary concern is fairness to the other members who I've rejected to the past - for example, is it fair that SOT players get hosted clean runs when we never had room before? By default, I may decide to upload them onto the server - I know there's a lot of interest in clean runs and since we have the room and bandwidth, the more I think about it the less I have objection to it.

The clean runs on SSX 3 are clean yes, but they weren't hosted because they were clean runs. :)

Quote:
gondee on your last post, on the higher learning vid u actualluy put the white knuckles vid, and u have the the half banked vid on the top of the list and the bottom. u may have seen it already and just not uploaded it but there was also a son of a birch vid i did. i'll make sure to write down which events they are from now on as well!!

God. :rolleyes I'm getting really bad about that. :heh I fixed it on the MR's topic, and uploaded a corrected copy of the Master Runs page. For some reason though, the old incorrect URL is still showing up on your HL run. I think the cache on my work comp might be screwing up - can someone tell me whether it's the correct URL or not?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:23 pm  Post subject:   
yeah everything on the master runs page seems to be what its supposed to be!! :china

oh and whats the scoop with shred tutorial vids? u need more of those?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:08 pm  Post subject:   
Titan wrote:
yeah everything on the master runs page seems to be what its supposed to be!! :china

oh and whats the scoop with shred tutorial vids? u need more of those?

Mmm...maybe not. I think we've got most of them - I'm going through each one to write guides for them for the FAQ and I'm making vids of the tougher ones, but to be honest dude we've got most of the tough ones. If there's a few you wanna make though dude, feel free to post and I'll update them! :yes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:16 am  Post subject:   
Titan wrote:
i only did one heat, i figured why record three heats that are the same, but if u do this run three times it should yield just shy of 3.5 million

Well, you could always just record the 3rd Heat, considering you automatically start the run with the added score of the other runs, so...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:18 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Titan wrote:
awesome white knucles run RE Virus!! i gotta try some of that shit out like going throught the trees at the bottom and the going back up hill spot too!! very nice. if i add the stuff you do i think i can hit 2 million!! :china

Thanks, but that run is old (2005-10-23), it was my first attempt at freestyle and I just used the first pipe I found. I have abandoned it since, as racing is just much more fun. Now that I know which ubers are the best and the land-on-rail trick, I think I could hit 3 million if I were to try. WK would probably have a higher score possibility than OTR, since it has more rails.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 11 of 18 [ 443 posts ]  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18