Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Post a reply

Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:33 am

Just one thing I want to know. Well, two things....

DJ Atomica is the coolest DJ I've ever heard. Anyone know if he's returning?

Seondly, I'm a huge Zoe fan. Can anyone post me some links for some On Tour images of the Paine Train?

Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:04 am

A. I think Atomika might return for some new tunes (better be good ones or else i'll slice and dice his ass!)

B. Zoe's not confrimed for On Tour (yet)
we might as well wait and see

Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:27 am

no one knows right now....

though id the theme of the game is rock, i don't think atomika would be back though....

it's all pure speculation at this point.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:21 pm

Casey Casem is the new DJ for SSX On Tour and we will have nothing but Top 40.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:38 pm

Dude, Casey Casem retired. He was replaced by Ryan Seacrest on the Weekly Top 40. And Lord help us if he's is in the game.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:48 pm

Red_Gambit, there has been no information released answering any of those questions. Basically, everything is speculation on those topics as of right now.

I can see DJ Atomika returning for SSX On Tour, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get a new DJ instead, of if they scrap the whole DJ thing all together (although, it's doubtful).

I believe Zoe is most likely returning. She isn't one of the confirmed five, but there are a few pics of characters that look like her. Plus, she is definitely one of the most popular SSX characters (maybe even more popular than Elise and Mac), so it would be a sin for EA to exclude her from the game.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:36 pm

Thanks Vivi, I'll have to just keep my fingers crossed.

And I do think Ryan Seacrest would be a great addition to SSX On Tour, if only as a speed bump....

Though speaking of the soundtrack, anyone been able to find out any of the songs? (Yes, I know the playlist hasn't been released). For anyone who dosen't know already, I've identified one of the tracks as Louis XIV - God killed the Queen.

Update: As for Zoe news there's a girl in this just released video: http://www.easportsbig.com/games/ssxont ... D=2&res=hi who is performing a monster trick at the end of the clip, sporting Zoe's famous "Spikey pigtails". Unfortunately its too low res to make out more than that.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:26 pm

not just released, brah. look at the date. it says it was released july 1st. that was a month ago.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:33 pm

Zoe is returning for SSX On Tour for sure.

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_forum/vi ... php?t=4898

Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:42 am

That's hot.

So the girl with Zoies pants that we thought was Kaori... was Zoe? :???

Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:05 pm

I hope to GOD that Atomica is back because, well, admit it, was he not 150% better than Rahzell for some things? I mean, when he said stuff whenever you pulled a trick you did before kinda got annoying. Anyway, he's FUNNY and makes it sound like BIG Mountain's a real place. I hope he returns.

Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:41 pm

Ferre's got a good point. Even though Atomika was a little annoying sometimes, he did (to me, at least) make it seem like a real mountain and added a sense of community with all the people references on the hill. Even if Atomika's not back, hopefully they'll keep some of that same flavor to make the mountain seem like a real community.

Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:12 pm

Atomika bored me. I hope there is a new 'DJ' or not one at all.

Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:52 pm

Two words: MOUNTAIN CAMS!!!!

Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:57 am

Atomika bored and annoyed me. Not funny at all and extremely corny. The only thing I laughed at was how bonerized he is for Zoe.

Get someone new.

Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:19 am

I noticed something. The people who dislike Atomika, are ones who played Tricky before 3. I played 3 before Tricky, and I like Atomika better then Rahzel.

Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:55 pm

Atomika is pretty bad ass. they'd be crazy not to bring him back.
Post a reply