Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Topic locked

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:04 pm

I think roy's will be though, that would just be a cruel tease to not have it in now.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:53 pm

Sketchy wrote:.....I think I'm going to be playing with Allegra more than I usually do.......hehehe. This rocks. Hard.

WOW... just reading what you wrote kinda got me horny

LOL

EA Rocks... Allegra looks awesome although I will be switchin out that hat as soon as I am in game.

As for a BILLBOARD in the GAME I wouldn't be surprised if they did just that.

Woot

Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:40 pm

that's niiiice! I wanna see who's next

Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:34 pm

Just curious, when do the bios come out? After every character is released or a few days after the character is released?

Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:42 pm

Shacknasty_Jim wrote:Just curious, when do the bios come out? After every character is released or a few days after the character is released?

When they finish writing them. :heh

Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:24 am

yay im excited for next week... hurrah!!!

Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:15 am

Wow! Taht Allegra is the best!

Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:26 am

Are all the pics gonna go on the first post or will you post them each individually in their own post?

Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:17 am

I was wondering that also Jim....

Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:12 pm

I think gondee stated to go back to the first page to see the other characters as they premier.

i think thats what he meant.

Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:30 pm

Are all the pics gonna go on the first post or will you post them each individually in their own post?

Actually, I think it should be done BOTH ways.

Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:43 am

Why dose something new happen only while I'm away? :heh Anyway Allegra looks great, I can't wait for the bio. Thanks EA.

Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:17 pm

Wow, Thats Royanks board!! lol Holy Hell, EA are great guys arnt they, i bow before thee. :cheers

Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:51 am

[glow=yellow]WEDNESDAY.. WEDNESDAY..
WEDNESDAY.. WEDNESDAY..[/glow]

*cant wait cant wait.. gonna lose it gonna lose it*

Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:23 am

Haha, it'll be tuesday for me, YAY!!! I wonder who's next? Maybe Zoe or Psymon? Or possibly an entirely new character?

Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:55 am

I think it'll be Mac, personally, lol, though I'm not sure why I think that. Did Allegra get released on Wednesday? I forget.

Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:23 pm

Why is everyone getting exited?? lol

Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:39 pm

I believe they are going in alpha order. Allegra was first since her name begins with A. If it were any other way, I think someone like Mac or Elise would have been first, thus leaving us speculating whether or not Allegra is in the game.

Allegra
Elise
Kaori
Mac
Moby*
Nate
Psymon*
Zoe*

* Not confirmed (to my knowledge).

So next up would most likely be Elise, unless it's a new boarder with a name starting after "All" and before "Eli".

Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:45 pm

Psymon is confirmed, at least guesstimated though all the pics that show him body tat's...

the last spot is the one up in the air, it's either zoe or moby(i strongly doubt griff or viggo but i was wrong about nate...)

Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:18 pm

I'd give Zoe a 90% chance at taking the last spot, someone who looks like her has been in multiple screen shots and videos, and we've seen no one who looks like Moby.

I sort of just want to get Mac's picture and bio out of the way, we've seen the most pictures of him, so it won't be any new surprise. Same with Elise sort of. I'm more interested in seeing Psymon and Zoe and Nate.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:06 am

THANK YOU EA. :D

At last something only FOR US. And that board... oh yeah... think of it. When new players see that board, they will be members here! Cool! :D

The bio... i wait for it.. oh yeah :woot

Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:44 am

I'm excited to see Nate. He'll be my new favorite character if Moby doesn't return. Or, if Moby's a skin, I'll pick the skin.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:55 am

Allegra's lookin' good!!! :china I can't wait to see the rest of the characters...SSX On Tour can't come out fast enough!! :frusty

Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:40 pm

Hey, thanks Krispy...it's sooo good to chat with you all again...Gondee, Grandmort, Firebrandx...hoooray... :cheers ...and yes, wouldn't that be cool to have happymachines show up too! I'm sure we'll all come outa the wood work as it's release gets closer and closer... :woot

And, thanks so much to those of you who I don't know mentioning my return... :heh ...I can't wait to get back into things, for good, and get to know all of you!!! I'm so glad other girls have been here when I haven't...heheh...we can't let SSX go jus to the guys... :wink

By the way...did anyone else think of Sandra Bullock when they first saw Allegra's new pic!?!? I for one see similarities. I'm so glad to see she's still in SSX...she's awesome...but Zoe sure as hell better be with the gang On Tour too...or i'm gonna... :evil

Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:01 pm

By the way...did anyone else think of Sandra Bullock when they first saw Allegra's new pic!?!?

TOTALLY! :yes :eek I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that. :heh It's sort of a bummer because I think Sandra Bullock's a terrible actress. :lol
Topic locked