Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Should SSX 4 be on the PC and Mac?
Hell Yes!!! 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Hell No. (Give reason why not) 64%  64%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 14
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:03 am  Post subject: Should SSX 4 be on the PC and Mac?  
Ok, we've seen all the SSX series almost for all new consoles that we have in the year 2005 - PlayStation 2, Gamecube, XBox, and the PSP.

Of course they encountered awsome graphics and gameplay abilites but there's one console that we haven't discuss for the SSX series - the PC/Mac computers.

Although these system provide the ability to make and play games from around every game companies (especially from EA Games and Ubisoft). For SSX 4 on PC/MAC, I think it would be great to the game on the computers too not just the consoles.

I mean, even thought the controls on the keyboard and the mouse are weird and hard to use, SSX 4 still have the power and excitement for all PC/Mac users. But hey, once you get to learn the controls, you'll get used to it.

Think about the online gameplay that can be used with your broadband/wireless network modem, even for those who uses 56K modems, or how System-linking your computer to other consoles, and imagine the graphics with your ATI Radeon or nViDia GeForce VGA graphics card with intense lighting, gameplay, and sound.

With all these pointers, I say put SSX 4 for PC/Macs.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:15 am  Post subject:   
If it was for the PC, I'd finally find a new use for my USB->PS adaptor besides hooking up DDR pads. XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:16 am  Post subject:   
PSN: MistressWiggle
FUCK NO. The controls would be stupid, the gameplay would no way be as smooth or anything It's for consoles not computer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:17 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
NA wrote:
FUCK NO.

agreed, :lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:20 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: Eviltim1700
I don't think so. First off, it has been a purely console based game this entire time, and I doubt they'll change on the 4th one.
Secondly, the controls would be much more difficult and less fluid to be able to use on a computer. Same reason I've never bought any good console game for the PC, especially sports games.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:06 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: VigilantSoren
I wouldn't mind it on the PC its not like i would get it
How the controls would work would be beond me :???

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:09 pm  Post subject:   
NA wrote:
FUCK NO. The controls would be stupid, the gameplay would no way be as smooth or anything It's for consoles not computer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:26 pm  Post subject:   
Racing Fiend
SLD wrote:
NA wrote:

Ok, there is always a controller you can use to play on PC. And plus just think of the mods you can get if SSX4 was on PC. New levels. New Skins. Some much shit. It would be awsome.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:07 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: Eviltim1700
Frost wrote:
SLD wrote:
NA wrote:

Ok, there is always a controller you can use to play on PC. And plus just think of the mods you can get if SSX4 was on PC. New levels. New Skins. Some much shit. It would be awsome.

But I doubt EA would do it for an extremely well established console game series.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]