Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:20 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:19 pm  Post subject: Ubertricks Setup  
Which ones do you want to come back for SSX4? Personally, i want the Karolicker (SSX3) and the Bodyboard (SSX Tricky) to be in this one. Oh yea and all of the signature moves.

Don't you think it'd be cool if we could do more uber assignments? they make so many for each grab, thatd be cool if we could use more. Like say u can stalefish and push B for a Torpedo, or u can stalefish and push A for a superman. Same grab, but u get to use more ubertricks. And we don't use the A button for anything in the air anyways rite? (in GC version A is jump)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:22 pm  Post subject:   
Not to hijack the thread, but what of regular tricks? The shifty in SSX3 was rad, but I SOOO miss tweakin' out Flying Squirrels!!

:(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:43 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
i miss the unethical experimental...and the flying squirrel

as for ubers, all the signature ubers should come back...

i also liked the level 1 ubers, simple but sweet.

superman was pretty cool too. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:51 am  Post subject:   
They should make ALL the ubers come back (except for Magician. That was too freaky and unreal to be used again...)
Yeah, using the A button to pull diffrent stuff would be awsome. You could maybe even use the X button too, err... maybe not. You might be near a rail when that happens and handplant instead. XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:07 am  Post subject:   
I hope all the ubers come back except for the Vacation...that one was lame. Plus new ubers, of course. Also, what about this: uber handplants? Like the Gymnast, or the Switcheroo (both are handplants from Tony Hawk but I think they might work in SSX also)? Might add some variety.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:17 am  Post subject:   
PSN: MistressWiggle
I wanna get rid of that fucking trick when yuo press all the L and R buttons (Or Z)

That trick is so lame compered to the experimental I also want the bodyboard back.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:04 am  Post subject:   
Shacknasty_Jim wrote:
I hope all the ubers come back except for the Vacation...that one was lame. Plus new ubers, of course. Also, what about this: uber handplants? Like the Gymnast, or the Switcheroo (both are handplants from Tony Hawk but I think they might work in SSX also)? Might add some variety.

Heh, I've been wondering about new Handplants too. Gymnast, Ho-Ho, Egg... maybe even some stalls by standing on the bottom of the board and using the bindings as trucks.

NA wrote:
I wanna get rid of that fucking trick when yuo press all the L and R buttons (Or Z)
That trick is so lame compered to the experimental I also want the bodyboard back.

I think putting in the Shifty was kinda lame. I mean, Anyone can do a shifty, it's a super easy trick!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:02 pm  Post subject:   
I want all ubers from Tricky and 3 to be back (except Sad Sack), they would look good when they're holdable.

Check out my high score, man.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:46 pm  Post subject:   
Different forms of (real) handplants would be cool too: J-Tears, Andrechts, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:59 am  Post subject:   
Actually, I want Sad Sack and want to can Magician. EA has been making all the Ubertricks look realistic. Take a look at Mac's Walking the Dog in SSX 3 in the Ubertrick Setup, He floats through his trick and it looks like you could really do it (though, you'd have to be a superstar master boarder...). Magician is the only trick that couldn't be remotely possible 'cause... well... you know.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]