No
6%
I don't know
6%

Total votes : 33

Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:44 am

I think the people from SSX3 are coming back and maybe some from ticky ? :heh

Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:10 am

Bring back all charcters in the SSX universe and add some new characters. CAC is gonna destroy the wonderful SSX characters...

Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:13 am

Eddie and Luther plz.MS,JP and seeiah can go fuck themself's =c]

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:16 pm

Seeiah pwnz your momma. Shut up.

JP can go get some anti-prick lessons though...

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:27 pm

seeiah sux ass...i dont know any person that play's with her..

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:32 pm

me...I play as Seeiah from time to time

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:54 pm

deadpool247 wrote:me...I play as Seeiah from time to time

you see..."Time TO Time"...you dont use her anyway ..so...she's worthless

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:58 pm

SLD wrote:seeiah sux ass...i dont know any person that play's with her..

Um... go keep your fantasies to yourself. j/k.

Though, I play as Seeiah whenever someone takes Mac in versus. Her signature uber is my favourite next to Arial Spock 540 and Pommel Me.

Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:07 pm

I want CAC to be unlockable. That way, people HAVE to use the characters at some point, and people new to the SSX series get a feel for the killer characters in the game first, before customizing them.

New characters, i hope they keep Allegra and Griff as rookies from SSX3. I say make Allegra French and say that she was all along :-) and add some international characters.

If they speak other languages, like Kaori, add subtitles somewhere, so i know what they are saying to eachother. That'd be pretty rad, and great for getting insults for real life.

Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:24 pm

New characters, i hope they keep Allegra and Griff as rookies from SSX3. I say make Allegra French and say that she was all along :-) and add some international characters.

HELLZ JEAH! (More characters speaking other languages - it was rad in SSX!)

If they speak other languages, like Kaori, add subtitles somewhere, so i know what they are saying to eachother. That'd be pretty rad, and great for getting insults for real life

A very tall order, but it would be cool. Hopefully those subs would be removable in the Options window though.

Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:46 pm

bl!nk wrote:I want CAC to be unlockable. That way, people HAVE to use the characters at some point, and people new to the SSX series get a feel for the killer characters in the game first, before customizing them.

That's not a bad idea...:)

Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:04 am

I want to see at least Kaori, Eddie, Mac, and Psymon come back. Preferably with the voice actors making a return appearance (I liked Psymon's voice better in Tricky; flame away) except for Kaori--she needs to have an 'older' voice.

As long as those four are in it (and I definitely like the unlockable CAC idea), they can include anyone else for all of me... even Seeiah and Marisol. *sigh*

Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:03 pm

I would like every old character to return. Maybe JP, he should stop acting like a :pimp . Not every girl in the circut digs on him.

Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:15 pm

fredde007 wrote:Bring back all charcters in the SSX universe and add some new characters. CAC is gonna destroy the wonderful SSX characters...

Thank you, thank you so much if EA really wants to put create a shit thing put in create a graphic because the ones in 3 sucked.

Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:49 pm

Nate resembles me the most...but I guess if they put a creat-a-dude in it wont matter too much.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:28 pm

Viggoforever wrote:I really to see Brodi meeting Nate Logan. I bet they won't get along.

What makes you think that?

Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:45 pm

Spadde wrote:
Viggoforever wrote:I really to see Brodi meeting Nate Logan. I bet they won't get along.

What makes you think that?

A) Please don't double post!
B) I'd bet those two would be making out late into the night.

Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:51 pm

I'd like to see, Zoe, Psymon, Mac, Eddie, JP, Moby, Kaori, Allegra and Griff back, yeah that'd be cooL!

Wed May 04, 2005 12:03 pm

JP is an asswipe and Kaori is a bitch. Maybe I'd like her better if she grew up some. Nothing can change my hate for JP.

But I bet no one wants to be Luther.

Wed May 04, 2005 9:15 pm

I guess if I could pick one character to come back that got cut it would be Brodi. Then again, I didn't really like any of the Tricky characters that got cut in the first place. EA made a good decision with the returning cast for SSX3 in my opinion.
Post a reply