Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:39 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
There were no monster tricks in tricky and tricky didn't suck....

you can't say something would suck if it was never there after being there all along cause you don't know how different the game would have been had they not been included. for all we know, the game could have been amazing in regards to freestyle or it could have sucked but either wa we'll never know....so you can't really say the game would have sucked without mt's....cause you just don't know. you can't say scores would be the same either, cause you don't know...:china

saying ssx3 would have sucked without monster tricks is like saying ssx4 is gonna suck because of X reason.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:12 am  Post subject:   
SuperMaz wrote:
I agree with Baka, monster tricks do add a bit of variety to freestyle.

I disagree, I think it took variety away from freestyle. Whether it was the MTs or just the Smurphy trick, either way, each freestyle run consisted of a different combination of SA's and X's. I'm not saying that they didn't take skill, there just wasn't as much variety, imo.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:44 am  Post subject:   
[quote="Shacknasty_Jim I'm not saying that they didn't take skill, there just wasn't as much variety, imo.[/quote]

Well fingers crossed that there will be a greater variety of tricks in SSX4.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:48 am  Post subject:   
XBL: Seraph007
I didn't really like them in SSX3 cuz' there was only two worth doing : Stoneage and X-ecutioner. The other's were practically obsolete, bar Alpine Star maybe.

If they keep them in SSX4 then maybe you should only be allowed to do each trick once per FS, and once you've done it, it doesn't register after that. That would be cool, that way if someone were to use all 20 or whatever MT's in one event I would have muchos respect for them. :china

Also using that law would mean people would take alot longer to find the highest possible FS scores. Which MT to use on which jump etc, and making the most of each MT.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:49 am  Post subject:   
Smartarse :P

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  1, 2