Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:29 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:09 pm  Post subject: how do i unlock yeti w/o cheat  
A long time ago, like last year i saw a vid with a guy who has yeti. He said he used a cheat but how do u get him without it. I got the 100% tshirt like a month ago, but i want ALL characters. Thx! :)
EDIT: i just read there is like 5 other characters on ps2 and xbox: mitch, nigel, ski patrol, yeti, and viking. I have gamecube so maybe the other 3 are replaced by the nintendo characters?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:13 am  Post subject: Re: how do i unlock yeti w/o cheat  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
SSX_Nigel wrote:
I have gamecube so maybe the other 3 are replaced by the nintendo characters?

Yes, they are. I think there is no way you can unlock the Yeti/SSXQuatch unless you type the cheat 'ROADIEROUNDUP'. That's all I know. I don't know how to unlock it without cheats, maybe you can't even unlock him at all without cheats.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:46 am  Post subject: Re: how do i unlock yeti w/o cheat  
Joshie2499 wrote:
SSX_Nigel wrote:
I have gamecube so maybe the other 3 are replaced by the nintendo characters?

Yes, they are. I think there is no way you can unlock the Yeti/SSXQuatch unless you type the cheat 'ROADIEROUNDUP'. That's all I know. I don't know how to unlock it without cheats, maybe you can't even unlock him at all without cheats.

Do u know if i can use cheats to unlock the viking and ski patrol? I wanna see how they look like

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:59 am  Post subject: Re: how do i unlock yeti w/o cheat  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
SSX_Nigel wrote:
Do u know if i can use cheats to unlock the viking and ski patrol? I wanna see how they look like

Same cheat. ROADIEROUNDUP unlocks ALL characters. The Viking and Nigel I think are not in the Gamecube version but I don't know for sure. They both look like they evolved from a teenagers sketchbook of drawings, very cartoony looking. I can say though that some of the characters have been removed to add Nintendo characters instead. Just type in that cheat and you should get everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:22 pm  Post subject: Re: how do i unlock yeti w/o cheat  
Do u know how to get the last sponsorship

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 am  Post subject: Re: how do i unlock yeti w/o cheat  
I also want to know your opinion as well.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]